New Hampshire *Game Thread* | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Hampshire *Game Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
yea we look great right now, against a very solid UNH team that has a solid shot at 20+ wins and an NCAA tournament berth

other than oklahoma (which is hands down the best / most proven team in the country), we can compete and beat any team in the country. love the 3 point shooting and love the excellent passing

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I haven't been able to watch this one. Does miller really look as bad as these beat writers on twitter are saying he looks?

Reaction Score
Post game interview with KO was good. He pointed out we scored 85 against the zone.

Reaction Score
Purvis/Gibbs will be one of the best combos in the country.

Reaction Score
I haven't been able to watch this one. Does miller really look as bad as these beat writers on twitter are saying he looks?

He was mostly a non factor but I certainly don't think this was the storyline of the game. He made a few nice passes from the foul line extended in the first half but was tentative for the most part. The kid he was D'ing up went off. But the kid was legitimately good and made a bunch of tough shots.

Reaction Score
The whole team gets in a funk against zone, and Gibbs/Purvis bailed us out in the first half. By the time Hamilton initiated the more penetrating style of the second half, Miller had kind of been left behind in the flow of the game.

Reaction Score
yea we look great right now, against a very solid UNH team that has a solid shot at 20+ wins and an NCAA tournament berth

other than oklahoma (which is hands down the best / most proven team in the country), we can compete and beat any team in the country. love the 3 point shooting and love the excellent passing

Oklahoma didn't exactly look like world beaters against Memphis today.

Reaction Score
Back to our game. The bench put up 22 and 17. There's something we need more of throughout the season. Not really sold on some of the sub timing, but Ollie is still feeling his way through the team.

Reaction Score
Same as what i stressed after last game, gotta rebound a little better, more in the first half than the second, and get out on threes, that one kid hit like 4 in a row for them

Reaction Score
I saw exactly what I hoped to see in a warm-up game against a solid team. They struggled with the zone early and relied on hot 3-point shooters and then got much more methodical breaking down the defense in the second half. Hamilton is going to be absolutely key defeating zones with his ability to camp out or drive in and then either find the open guy or pull up with a mid-range shot. That progression is what these games are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom