New guys article | The Boneyard

New guys article

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great article.

Notable Quotes:

“This is Al and Christian’s team. And Josh."

"Springs was a late addition to the class, but seems loaded with potential. And while latter slid under the radar for a lot of fans, Hurley is excited about his potential while in Storrs.
“He’s just such a quality addition. Probably of the guys, him and RJ [Cole] probably got the least amount of fanfare. Those guys will be integral parts to hopefully a championship,” Hurley said of Springs.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I like Springs up side. He is tall, has broad shoulders and already has some thickness and will continue to grow and gain mass. Many here don't believe he will contribute this year but I believe differently. He brings strong position play and is willing to bang down low. He will be our lunch pail guy down low as time goes on

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I like Springs up side. He is tall, has broad shoulders and already has some thickness and will continue to grow and gain mass. Many here don't believe he will contribute this year but I believe differently. He brings strong position play and is willing to bang down low. He will be our lunch pail guy down low as time goes on
I'm hoping he's the player that Carlton can pass to when getting double teamed and vice versa. It's been a while we've had big to big action under the hoop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom