New Gear For The 2021 Season | The Boneyard

New Gear For The 2021 Season

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Anyone planning on getting some new gear for the upcoming season? Looks like the new sideline apparel will be out in July:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nike Block C hat, is all I really want.
You’re welcome

9D5F6D13-C9BB-44B0-940B-F2C64F10C518.jpeg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Here’s an unavailable item - red pants

Attachments

• 5e0b6e95cb961.image.jpg
    5e0b6e95cb961.image.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I wish they would bring back heavy weight hoodies. I'm sick of these light weight things. I want my hoodie to actually keep me warm and be baggy. None of this therma fit garbage that Nike came out with years ago. I have two solid, Uconn Nike hoodies from the mid 2000s that I still wear because they are baggy and heavy. One has the big Block C and the other has UConn in big letters across it. I love them. I'm tall and don't have my younger body so I like my hoodies baggy. The hoodies now aren't baggy...what's the point in wearing them if they are light weight and tight??

So yeah, if they make one that's heavy weight and baggy, I'll be the first to buy it. On fanatics, where basically all apparel is sold now, you can get Tall sizes so I'd imagine whatever they make will have a Tall size, so just make it heavy weight and baggy.

(Rereading this I realized I said baggy about 20 times but it's what I want dang it!)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I wish they would bring back heavy weight hoodies. I'm sick of these light weight things. I want my hoodie to actually keep me warm and be baggy. None of this therma fit garbage that Nike came out with years ago. I have two solid, Uconn Nike hoodies from the mid 2000s that I still wear because they are baggy and heavy. One has the big Block C and the other has UConn in big letters across it. I love them. I'm tall and don't have my younger body so I like my hoodies baggy. The hoodies now aren't baggy...what's the point in wearing them if they are light weight and tight??

So yeah, if they make one that's heavy weight and baggy, I'll be the first to buy it. On fanatics, where basically all apparel is sold now, you can get Tall sizes so I'd imagine whatever they make will have a Tall size, so just make it heavy weight and baggy.

(Rereading this I realized I said baggy about 20 times but it's what I want dang it!)

I had a nice heavy duty cotton blue hoodie with a white block C on it and I wore that thing until there were more holes than there was cotton. Yes, I'd love to see those available again too.

Plus, the big heavies can be worn over underlying layers of tshirts and thermals when weather gets cold.

And, yes, also helps you bring in the emergency flask for when Randy punts on 4th and 2 from the opponents 39 when UConn is down 5 with four minutes to go. Theoretical situation of course, right?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I had a nice heavy duty cotton blue hoodie with a white block C on it and I wore that thing until there were more holes than there was cotton. Yes, I'd love to see those available again too.
This is the one I was talking about. I wear this all the time. My other heavy one with UConn on the front is the same as your blue one. I still have it and it has holes on seams but I still wear it at times.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is the one I was talking about. I wear this all the time. My other heavy one with UConn on the front is the same as your blue one. I still have it and it has holes on seams but I still wear it at times.

I "had" another one of the hoodies until my teenage daughter co-opted it and claimed as hers.

These were great.

IMG_20210603_220758106~2.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom