New Feature | The Boneyard

New Feature

temery

What?
Reaction Score
On most forums you can now select a "Question" tab, which allows up and down voting for replies. Those viewing the thread can sort replies by votes to see the most popular replies first. Votes are anonymous, so don't worry about the poster whining about your vote.

Ill add this to other forums, if it seems useful ...

Reaction Score
On most forums you can now select a "Question" tab, which allows up and down voting for replies. Those viewing the thread can sort replies by votes to see the most popular replies first. Votes are anonymous, so don't worry about the poster whining about your vote.

Ill add this to other forums, if it seems useful ...

This is a good idea. People have been talking about a more reddit-ish option with the upvotes/downvotes, and this gives people the option now.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is a good idea. People have been talking about a more reddit-ish option with the upvotes/downvotes, and this gives people the option now.

Be careful what you wish for! :) I think this can be fun, but it sometimes makes Reddit pretty ugly.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Be careful what you wish for! :) I think this can be fun, but it sometimes makes Reddit pretty ugly.

The difference is each user gets to sort by votes, or by time. The default is by time of reply.

Reaction Score

There's that interesting effect someone did a dissertation on once. It's something like anything past 100k members and a sub tends to get really vitriolic and the content gets worse as people just repost for Karma.

Have we gotten there on the 'Yard, yet? I'm a whore for likes... so probably.

Reaction Score
Holy crap this makes me feel old and out of date. I can't even imagine this is talking about. Isn't it enough that I remember my password?
Did you forget the thread about password managers? ;)

Reaction Score
just need nested comments now so you can minimize entire sub-threads when people go down the rabbit hole.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Holy crap this makes me feel old and out of date. I can't even imagine this is talking about. Isn't it enough that I remember my password?
I need fewer features, if possible. I can't find the question tab, although I see a little question mark appended to the first post when I have the forum view open.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom