New! Europe Trip and Roster Breakdown Pod with Alex Karaban | The Boneyard

New! Europe Trip and Roster Breakdown Pod with Alex Karaban

Reaction Score
Hi all,

With the team heading off to Europe, figured it was time to kick off season 2 of the pod with Alex. We talk his offseason, he does a great roster breakdown, and then talk the trip to Europe. Big thanks to Martin Rosol's Meats for sponsoring the series this season!

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Awesome Jared! Was such an enjoyable listen last year, looking forward to more this year.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Alex is the best. Glad you’re doing more with him Jared.

Let’s do another UConn fan round table this year.

Mike & Joseph

Reaction Score
Another great podcast! It never ceases to amaze how cerebral he is about everything associated with the team. That said, when Alex says Samson has been super impressive this off season and will be a huge Big East surprise, it gives further credence to how deep this team will be. Wow.

Reaction Score
Another great podcast! It never ceases to amaze how cerebral he is about everything associated with the team. That said, when Alex says Samson has been super impressive this off season and will be a huge Big East surprise, it gives further credence to how deep this team will be. Wow.
Karaban nailed what he told me last August so I take him seriously when he says something like that.

Reaction Score
I liked hearing Solo Ball is a better shooter than he expected. He shot well each time I saw him in person, but he dunks so much in traffic that he only took a handful of deep shots, so I never really had a judgment.

Reaction Score
Great job on getting him comfortable enough to reveal some interesting insights.. Will be curious to see what he adds to his game as a result of the JT experience.. I trust his judgment on talent evaluation (ie Samson/Solo)..

Think he's pretty excited about the possibility of running it back with these guys.. The hard work/grunt work that they put into their practices/scrimmages this summer is where it all begins.. Danny is going to make sure they're grindin' it out.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Karaban comments and Jared's about Samson, Solo Ball and Cam Spencer were very encouraging and reinforce what we have been hearing. Everything falling into place along with the recruiting. Very reassuring and a lot to look forward to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom