New Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Minny-Phoenix Round 4; Lobo analyzes, Whalen & McCarville discuss | The Boneyard

New Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Minny-Phoenix Round 4; Lobo analyzes, Whalen & McCarville discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bringing closure to our build up to Saturday's big game. This week's podcast has Rebecca Lobo on both teams, then Whalen & McCarville together discuss. Enjoy!

First, ESPN analyst Rebecca Lobo returns to the podcast to look at both of these teams, what makes them so special, in anticipation of Saturday night, when the first and second place teams in the Western Conference will face each other for the fourth and final time of the regular season.

Lynx tandem Lindsay Whalen and Janel McCarville join us for the first time on Dishin & Swishin. From Minnesota Gophers to Minnesota Lynx, the pair has a tremendous, almost innate knowledge of what the other will do and where the other will be on the court. It is great to talk to them about their team’s success.

Unfortunately, due to the compressed schedule of the WNBA, we were unable to coordinate scheduling this week with anyone from the Mercury; hopefully we can get someone from Phoenix during the playoffs.

http://post original url/jhpuMQHInA

G

genosguy

Whalen and McCarvelle always remind me of (what I thought) the best NCAA game ever played by Women. Minnesota against UConn. Hyped as Whalen against D.T.--and it worked out that way. McCarville too was where Whalen dished off to for the score, when she wasn't scoring. I had that game on tape--and lost it. I've tried every which way to get another copy.
It was a fan tastic game. Best of all Uconn won--and that wasn't always certain during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom