new datapoint for UVA to B1G | Page 2 | The Boneyard

new datapoint for UVA to B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
swofford was NOT caught off guard. ruty and md were set to go a week before it happened, they had a trip up that took a week to settle. the acc already kenw whats up. now for all of u quick thinkers, put this together. the acc finds out and in between the weeks delay of md and ruty to the b10, uconn has a bot meeting. 2+2=4
On top of that Aresco is adding teams like a madman. Plus it's been two weeks since we heard about the bot meeting. Now what could possibly be the hold up there? Number of scenarios here.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I'm saying the money is never put in escrow in the first place. I mean, how much money? How much is Maryland going to pay? Why would anyone put the full amount in escrow when this is going to the courts regardless?

You could post a performance bond.

Reaction Score
It was at the Rent. They beat us in Virginia when a shotgun snap sailed past Tyler's head as we were driving for a go ahead FG.

Point of clarification, it was two shotgun snaps in a row for -21 yards total and then a fumble that sealed UConn's fate on that last drive. "Poise under Pressure" - ahhh, not that day. But definitely a game that UConn should have won at several junctures early, mid-game and at the end.

Reaction Score
UCONN1998@UCONN1990
@JFowlerCBS @ralphDrussoAP Will you be dumbfounded about a UConn/UVA move to the Big 10.

Hide conversation

9:46 AM - 27 Nov 12 · Details
18m
Ralph D. Russo@ralphDrussoAP
@UCONN1990 I know I won't. Makes perfect sense at this point.
Expand
Unfortunately, in the same thread, right before this:

Ralph D. Russo@ralphDrussoAP
Last week I said from now on my answer to all future conference realingnment questions would be "Sure, why not" and "Eventually." Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom