New Conference? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well I guess we will just have to wait and see. If UCONN were so desirable as you seem to want to believe, we'd already be in a new conference.

Circular reasoning

Circular reasoning is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true.

Reaction Score
Drop "fairly."

UConn absolutely must get out of the AAC.

Not to appear ARROGANT like some, I choose the qualifier "Fairly"--I guess it wasn't FAIR??
Dogmatic statements always lands me in for picking by those picking nits--or backward tnagorra!

Reaction Score
Not surprising. Disappointing but not surprising. UCONN is pretty much at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to conference expansion it seems. Our best bet is probably the ACC, but only if other conferences pick off some of those schools.

UCONN has tiny football stadium compared to almost everyone else and our football program is historically average at best...

As usual, thoughtful, analytical, and right--I understand others, like most of us, have desires for Uconn to move --albeit, not thought out fully--as you have shown. If Uconn actually gets to move this coming year or soon you and I shall cheer with the majority--I assume..

Do you really think ND will not offer the damning Nay vote to Uconn's request for ACC entry??

Reaction Score
Not to appear ARROGANT like some, I choose the qualifier "Fairly"--I guess it wasn't FAIR??

It's not arrogant to say "I'm definitely certain that person shipwrecked in the middle of the ocean is trying to get rescued."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom