New Commercial with Azzi | The Boneyard

New Commercial with Azzi

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
They're talking about Khabane Lame. How the heck do I know this? But yeah, the guy cracks me up.

Reaction Score
Nice to see Azzi face in this commercials. (Allen Iverson is in this commercials too)

Azzi Fudd.png

Last edited:

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I wonder if they compared notes about basketball practice.

That is Iverson in the commercial, right?

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Reaction Score
Sorry folks, I have issues with moving on. I get stuck!
Let me get this right. Azzi is in a Tik Tok "commercial" with AI and Tyrone Lue and the BY is 75% convinced that Azzi is coming off the bench this year. I need one of those "banging your head against a wall" emojis right now, except I hate them. Now, repeat after me, 1000X if you need to, "Paige and Azzi, Paige and Azzi, Paige and Azzi.........

Reaction Score
Let me get this right. Azzi is in a Tik Tok "commercial" with AI and Tyrone Lue and the BY is 75% convinced that Azzi is coming off the bench this year. I need one of those "banging your head against a wall" emojis right now, except I hate them. Now, repeat after me, 1000X if you need to, "Paige and Azzi, Paige and Azzi, Paige and Azzi.........
read....comply...repeat..

Reaction Score
Is she part of the TikTok creator program? I’d imagine she could make some pretty easy money just by posting some of the team antics

Reaction Score
Very good post MD#12... Im not one of those 75%.....several of the "new" players are more talented than some of the returnees... Azzi is going to get major major minutes and be a significant contributer... ditto for Dorka....... we are lucky to have them... and given the nature of our competition for an NC, we are going to need them... last year's performance will not get us what we all want....we gotta be better

Reaction Score
In two weeks you'll have your answer as to who is starting and who is coming off of the bench.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because Geno looks to see who has best the NIL to figure out his roster?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reaction Score
Because Geno looks to see who has best the NIL to figure out his roster?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
What does NIL stand for? Does it stand for #1 HS player in the country as a SOPHOMORE? Does it stand for Team USA participation and excellence? How about the prestigious invitation to Steph Curry's skills camp and subsequent, well... even you may know what happened there. Anyone who has ever played sports or even coached sports knows that players are different. Think about how the star on your team is different from you. (Maybe it was even you. It wasn't me, but I got close enough to know and feel what being "really good" looks like) You know it when you see it. Maybe it's the 3 handicapper on the golf course that you keep getting matched with in the draw and you whack it around with him/her for a few holes and the experience ends up grinding you down to pulp. That musician you play with that can just hit the notes. You're technically good but that's not the same thing. 2 years in a row you got an iconic player. Stop the silly stodginess and enjoy the show.
BTW I would love to know more about DT's freshman year. I know she started off as first sub. She had some decent games and she stunk up the joint in the final game against ND. Would Geno had done it differently if he had to do it over
again? Should he have started her from day 1? Maybe the best training or grooming a freshman can get is to be thrown out there with seasoned, veteran players.

Reaction Score
What does NIL stand for? Does it stand for #1 HS player in the country as a SOPHOMORE? Does it stand for Team USA participation and excellence? How about the prestigious invitation to Steph Curry's skills camp and subsequent, well... even you may know what happened there. Anyone who has ever played sports or even coached sports knows that players are different. Think about how the star on your team is different from you. (Maybe it was even you. It wasn't me, but I got close enough to know and feel what being "really good" looks like) You know it when you see it. Maybe it's the 3 handicapper on the golf course that you keep getting matched with in the draw and you whack it around with him/her for a few holes and the experience ends up grinding you down to pulp. That musician you play with that can just hit the notes. You're technically good but that's not the same thing. 2 years in a row you got an iconic player. Stop the silly stodginess and enjoy the show.
BTW I would love to know more about DT's freshman year. I know she started off as first sub. She had some decent games and she stunk up the joint in the final game against ND. Would Geno had done it differently if he had to do it over
again? Should he have started her from day 1? Maybe the best training or grooming a freshman can get is to be thrown out there with seasoned, veteran players.
Prior to starting DT was getting plenty of minutes, so I don't think Geno would do anything different. It wasn't a case of lack of grooming.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
TL;DR

NIL stands for name, image, likeness.

Reaction Score
Keep the post simple, short and easy to read ...

Reaction Score
Just saw Azzi's commercial on TV for the first time. Also noticed that she is tweeting (about it) during the basketball season. Maybe that UConn rule is no more thanks to NIL and its heavy dependence on social media presence and engagement?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom