New Canaan vs Windsor...L semi final on MSGV now | The Boneyard

New Canaan vs Windsor...L semi final on MSGV now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i wouldn't mind it if P gave Ben Compton a sship and got him up to storrs. kids barely played/learned the game and he looks good. sleeper.

Reaction Score
i wouldn't mind it if P gave Ben Compton a sship and got him up to storrs. kids barely played/learned the game and he looks good. sleeper.
That kid Beradino for Windsor has some jets and Dale is pretty good too, but New Canaan just out toughed them. New Cannan rolled up a lot more offensive yards but all those turnovers almost lost the game for them.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
beradino is just to small in the end tho, he looks like 5'6 130 out there lol. dale dis look good. both might end up at ccsu. agree on the game...

Reaction Score
beradino is just to small in the end tho, he looks like 5'6 130 out there lol. dale dis look good. both might end up at ccsu. agree on the game...
Hand will definitely be motivated against New Canaan as they've lost to the Rams the last 2 or 3 times they've played, and New Canaan will need McDonagh to be 100%. I'm sure Hand will try and chuck NC's receivers early like they did with Masuk, but NC will be ready for that and I'm sure Marinelli will let the refs know if he sees any illegal hitting. The key for NC though is Milano, he has to have a good smart game against this Hand team, he can't be careless and throw 5 int's like he did against Windsor and still expect to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom