New Big East (Seton Hall) vs. ACC (Va Tech) | The Boneyard

New Big East (Seton Hall) vs. ACC (Va Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Currently airing on truTV.

It's too bad one of these teams has to win this game. Every time the ACC or new Big East registers an OOC loss (which is often) I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I suppose if push came to shove I'm hoping for a Seton Hall win.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
And the ACC registers yet another OOC loss by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Watching Va Tech "execute" during the last few minutes of that game was fantastic. Some of the highlights were a fadeaway baseline jumper that hit nothing but the top of the backboard while up 2 with 45 seconds to go and then throwing away an inbounds pass while down 3 with 12 seconds to go.

Best basketball conference EVAR!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I really have no issues with teams in the new Big East - they did what was way overdue anyways to split. It was a byproduct of Pitt/Cuse/Ville leaving. I hope that conference does well.

Reaction Score
I hardly give any thought to the new big east. Out of sight, out of mind. I do hate the fact that they have the conference name and all the records.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The NBE is currently the #1 rpi conference. The NACC is #10.

It is not really a debate of who to root for. We want the ACC to completely face plant.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
The NBE is currently the #1 rpi conference. The NACC is #10.

It is not really a debate of who to root for. We want the ACC to completely face plant.
Agree!
I don't have much animosity against the new BE. the AAC agreed to sell them the name.

Reaction Score
I hardly give any thought to the new big east. Out of sight, out of mind. I do hate the fact that they have the conference name and all the records.
"All the records?" You've got to be joking.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
jibsey said:
"All the records?" You've got to be joking.

Nope. They keep the records. Kinda makes sense when you think about it.

Reaction Score
Nope. They keep the records. Kinda makes sense when you think about it.
They can do what they want but their league is diminished compared to what it was with the cream removed from the top. BE championships regular and post against their current group does not have the prestige of the OBE IMO. Should be NBE records. A technicality sure but I know that the old BE had teams moving in and out with quality changes but taking out UCONN, Cuse, Pitt, Notre Dame, Louisville of the equation......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom