New Andre Jackson highlights | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Andre Jackson highlights

Reaction Score
Besides the obvious teams of little competitiveness so much to see and like. Coast to coast speed is amazing and having this guy on a team that can rebound and get out will be fun to watch. He and Bouk on breaks oh wow. His ball handling is very good, will have to tighten it up in college but it's there already and can use it in crowds. He has good vision too and it certainly looks like he shoots it better, shoulder high which is fine with him because defenders will be scared of his first step so he will get it off. His shot prior to him improvement had too many moving parts he seems to have settled that down. Heck if he can shoot 33% from 3 he'll drive teams nuts trying to guard him anyway.

Pretty happy couple days around here huh? LOL

Reaction Score
I really don't get it. I try to take off my blue shaded glasses but this guy passes the eye test in every single facet. Looks like a top 10 kid to me, easily. Don't understand the lack of hype nationally

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Didn’t know where to ask...Kimani ran point on the Sanogo Recruitment, Kenya on Javonte Brown Ferguson (with his history of developing bigs, makes me even more excited about his potential long term). Who was lead on Dre?
I'm also curious. And who was the lead in recruiting Bouk?

Reaction Score
I really don't get it. I try to take off my blue shaded glasses but this guy passes the eye test in every single facet. Looks like a top 10 kid to me, easily. Don't understand the lack of hype nationally
I suspect the low level of competition that he faced most of the year had a lot to do with it. It's noticeable on the highlight video. Anyone know how he did on last summer's circuit? If he didn't wow them there for some reason when he was facing tougher competition, that could have been a factor too.

Reaction Score
Excuse my French but damn! What is AJ's vert?

he’s one of the best one foot dunkers I’ve ever seen but this video shows that he’s also great at jumping off two feet which translates better to games. I’m so excited for him to be a husky.

Reaction Score
Andre Jackson has a similar ceiling to Kelly Oubre. That's a good comparison for him. He's got the goods, and being surrounded by the talent at UCONN, will only help his slashing ability and spot up shooting.

Reaction Score
I think they hold his history of not being a good outside shooter against him. Maybe the ESPN guys saw him during this past season when he was better? Because they have him at #32, much higher than others.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
7F892D6C-6E46-4DD1-B554-E537B6A81400.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member