New 247 Rankings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New 247 Rankings

Reaction Score
G: Castle / Diarra / Alleyne / Ball
W: Hawkins / Jackson / Ross / Stewart
F: Karaban / Johnson / Clingan / Singare

Plus one transfer: preferably whoever the best player in the portal is

That would be tough to get 12 guys in the rotation
we arent signing the best available transfer if he doesnt have a starting spot to walk into so either hawk stays or we get a new starting SG. 13th scholly goes to springs or a developmental transfer and i think that's our squad. ross, singare, and springs/transfer wont play but the 11th through 13th guys arent supposed to.

Castle- Diarra
Transfer- Ball
Jackson - Alleyne
Karaban- Stewart
Clingan- Johnson

Reaction Score
we arent signing the best available transfer if he doesnt have a starting spot to walk into so either hawk stays or we get a new starting SG. 13th scholly goes to springs or a developmental transfer and i think that's our squad. ross, singare, and springs/transfer wont play but the 11th through 13th guys arent supposed to.

Castle- Diarra
Transfer- Ball
Jackson - Alleyne
Karaban- Stewart
Clingan- Johnson
I think you're underrating Romologou a bit. Not sure he'll crack the rotation next year but I'd expect him to be a lot closer to the top 10 rotation than being forced off the team

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The NBA is all about shooting and defense, two things Bouknight is pretty terrible at.

Well actually not much about defense anymore but they still want you to have the ability to defend.
Bouknight was not that bad at shooting while here. He was very good until the elbow surgery and even showed out at the combine.

Think it’s his off court decisions affecting him more than anything else.

Hawkins has a stroke but can be pretty hot and cold which is worriesome. If he left this year he’d pretty much be all potential.

Reaction Score
Hawkins can clearly shoot and is definitely going to have a professional career somewhere, but he needs to still work on his handle to get separation without being solely reliant on screens. Ball handling at the 2 position is a must if you want to play at the highest levels.

Reaction Score
I think you're underrating Romologou a bit. Not sure he'll crack the rotation next year but I'd expect him to be a lot closer to the top 10 rotation than being forced off the team
then i guess it's either him or springs for the 13th spot

Reaction Score
Any word on how the two international guys have been doing in practice? In other words.. Positive vibes or just ok? Haven't heard anything on them..

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Castle in rare air as a top 10 recruit for us. I don’t know the full rundown for some of the earlier guys, for whom the ranking data isn’t as well documented, but for later guys, I know:

Rudy
Charlie V
Kemba
Bynum
Drummond (at least pre last minute reclass)

Who am I missing?

Reaction Score
then i guess it's either him or springs for the 13th spot
I'd agree with that. Year 5 of Richie Springs I think it's time for an honest evaluation. Whether that's competing for a rotation spot or moving a level down I'm not sure, but a development spot for a 5th year guy just doesn't seem like a great use of a scholarship

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
"A product of Garfield High in Seattle, Stewart isn’t as flashy as some others in the class but he gets the job done. He’s strong, he’s skilled and he offers a lot of versatility because he’ll be able to play on the wing or as a small ball four when the Huskies really want to get out and run."

The kid is hitting step back iso three's and finishes iwth 360's dunks on the break. Great to see him get a rankings bump, but he's still underrated and clearly isn't being watched that closely. Jaylin Stewart's a surefire top 50 player, probably top 30, in my novice opinion.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Castle in rare air as a top 10 recruit for us. I don’t know the full rundown for some of the earlier guys, for whom the ranking data isn’t as well documented, but for later guys, I know:

Rudy
Charlie V
Kemba
Bynum
Drummond (at least pre last minute reclass)

Who am I missing?

Donyell for sure. He was top 10. Don't think Rip or KEA were top 10. They were more 20'ish.

Reaction Score
Stewart still feels underrated to me.
He’s going to be very good from day 1. I think he’s going to end up having the most impactful Husky career of the fab 5. Castle is likely only to be around for one season

Reaction Score
Maybe because mentally he’d be able to handle the NBA more, but he’s not Bouknight skill wise right now.

His isolation game is just not there.
He’s a better shooter (could be an elite level skill for him) and I would say a better defender.

As long as he hits at good rate and plays good defense he will have a NBA career that last a while

Reaction Score
I thought newton was a junior? Why am I all of a sudden seeing “Senior”next to his name on the roster? And I thought the only seniors were Alleyne and joey c?
Not sure why you’re thinking that. He’s in the exact situation as Alleyne, played 3 years at previous school. So he’s a senior but has a Covid year remaining if he wants it. This is Joey’s Covid year; he’s the only one on the roster with no eligibility left.

Reaction Score
Donyell for sure. He was top 10. Don't think Rip or KEA were top 10. They were more 20'ish.
I think KEA was a MCDAA. Not sure of his rank or how that translated then to now.

Reaction Score
Taliek was #10
Has there ever been a city that put out a better trio of PG recruits than NYC that year

Taliek, Omar Cook, and Andre Barrett. Pretty sure they were all top 15 and burger boys. It’s was great they all stayed home and played in the BE

Reaction Score
At this rate he’s not going anywhere.
My bad. I should really rely more on the BY experts than ppl getting paid to do this.

He’s averaging 14.6 over the past 5 games. % aren’t great but the kid has a shot on him. Our recency bias as a fan group is comical sometimes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom