New 247 Rankings | The Boneyard

New 247 Rankings

Reaction Score
I want next years roster to look like this:

G: Castle / Diarra / Alleyne / Ball
W: Hawkins / Jackson / Ross / Stewart
F: Karaban / Johnson / Clingan / Singare

Plus one transfer: preferably whoever the best player in the portal is

Hawkins is probably gone but I think there is a good chance he comes back to improve his stock. He's not a lottery pick right now, but he could be next season

Reaction Score

Hawkins is probably gone but I think there is a good chance he comes back to improve his stock. He's not a lottery pick right now, but he could be next season
That would be tough to get 12 guys in the rotation, I do not expect ross and singare to get many minutes next year although I suppose Singare might end up being our primary backup center. At the guard position, I am expecting ball and castle to start with diarra being a backup. At the wing I will be very very surprised if hawkins is back but would be awesome if he is

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
That would be tough to get 12 guys in the rotation, I do not expect ross and singare to get many minutes next year although I suppose Singare might end up being our primary backup center. At the guard position, I am expecting ball and castle to start with diarra being a backup. At the wing I will be very very surprised if hawkins is back but would be awesome if he is
Lol where do you think Hawkins is gonna play? He’ll start over Ball.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score

No Richie on the list ….?

Reaction Score
Assuming Sanogo and Hawkins are gone, a starting lineup of

Castle
Ball
Jackson
Karaban
Clingan

with a bench of

Diarra
Stewart
Johnson
Singare

is pretty good.

Reaction Score
Lol where do you think Hawkins is gonna play? He’ll start over Ball.
I am expecting him to be playing somewhere else, either the G league or the NBA depending on how the rest of the year goes

Reaction Score
So now Castle is #9 here and #11 on On3, both of which were updated this week. Curious to see where he is on Rivals when they update their rankings. He's currently #24. Certainly looks like Hurley has his first 5 star recruit and probably McDonald's All American.
He's going to get that bump up on Rivals also. Just saw this article from 8 days ago.

2. STEPHON CASTLE

CURRENT RANKING: 24
WHY HE’S EARNED A BUMP: Castle already carries a lofty, top 25 ranking but his development as a do-it-all guard has that ranking feeling a little low. Few guards in the class impact the game in as many ways as Castle, whose length, court vision, motor and improved shooting ability have helped him stuff stat sheets this season. In addition to possessing true three-level scoring ability, he’s a threat to rack up double-digit assists or rebounds every time he takes the floor. He has seemingly cut back on bad turnovers as a senior as well. Castle is becoming even more dangerous off the bounce, as he’s difficult to keep away from the rim without fouling.
RECRUITMENT: Castle has signed with UConn.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
As of today's date, I think I would bet on Hawkins playing more NBA minutes than Bouknight
Maybe because mentally he’d be able to handle the NBA more, but he’s not Bouknight skill wise right now.

His isolation game is just not there.

Reaction Score

I thought newton was a junior? Why am I all of a sudden seeing “Senior”next to his name on the roster? And I thought the only seniors were Alleyne and joey c?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

Would love to see Hawkins come back for another year. Think Ball plays over Alleyne and possibly even Diarra or at least I would hope. He brings much needed penetration skills.

I don’t see where a transfer would fit on the roster unless we plan on not playing someone. We have a great recruiting class, I would hate to halt the development of one of the guys for a plug in player unless maybe a C.

Ball and Castle is just the backcourt we need moving forward. Really can’t say enough about how exciting this class is.

Reaction Score
Maybe because mentally he’d be able to handle the NBA more, but he’s not Bouknight skill wise right now.

His isolation game is just not there.
The NBA is all about shooting and defense, two things Bouknight is pretty terrible at.

Well actually not much about defense anymore but they still want you to have the ability to defend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom