New 2015 Commit - Zordan Holman TE/DE from Portland ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
maxresdefault.jpg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll answer that for you. How many P5 offers did he get?

Yeah the staff doesn't want players who are P5 targets. That's why the offer lists on their 2016 offers to date are so short on them.

Nobody in their right mind would ignore the offers a player gets - it's a direct view into how players are valued by professionals who make millions of dollars due to their ability to make those judgements.

Better to just pretend you can beat teams on the field without ever beating them in recruiting.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Can I make a suggestion? When we get new news on an incoming recruit, can we just start a new thread? If we had a very busy board, I get why you want to keep it on one thread. But since we don't, I think we can afford to have multiple threads on one recruit.

I like a new thread because I prefer to know what the update is without sifting through the whole thread and looking for recent dates.

Just a thought. Btw, thanks HM for keeping us updated :)

Reaction Score
Can I make a suggestion? When we get new news on an incoming recruit, can we just start a new thread? If we had a very busy board, I get why you want to keep it on one thread. But since we don't, I think we can afford to have multiple threads on one recruit.

I like a new thread because I prefer to know what the update is without sifting through the whole thread and looking for recent dates.

Just a thought. Btw, thanks HM for keeping us updated :)

Point taken - I assume most of the regular people visit frequently so I figure they have been through most threads. I guess I'm the opposite in some regard - I get tired of reading the same stuff ad nasesum when a new thread is started as some people feel the need to start the same arguments over and over to be sure people know where they stand.

The "Go to First Unread" button option in the thread helps too but I do get your point.

Reaction Score
What I like most about Zordan is that the opponent's offense tries to avoid him! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom