?New 2014 Commit - Ryan Crozier (6-4 295lb OL) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

?New 2014 Commit - Ryan Crozier (6-4 295lb OL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Two recruits in a row from Aquinas.

That's huge establishing inroads there. One of the top 10 programs in the country. Consistently produces high level talent.

Reaction Score
Actually, there RB is committed to Michigan State, and had his pick of top schools to go to.

So far this year that school has kids committed to MSU, ND, Miami (FL), UConn, and a few others yet to decide (and that's apparently considered a down year for them). It's a good schools to have a positive relationship with.
You are absolutely right. This school is a juggernaut and believe me this school is known throughout the state of FL! Heck, it would be awesome to get 10 kids from that school every year, if that were possible - but me personally I am glad we get whoever we get from them. Of course I say this is I went to that school! Damn best high school football I ever saw!!!

Reaction Score
Looks like Diaco decided to focus on getting some big olinemen for Coach Foley to work with going forward. Seems we have 2 or 3 who are 290+ coming in.

We shouldn't be too mesmerized by size. Most D-1 schools have 300lb linemen. It is about Upper body strength, footwork
and mental toughness. I hear Hashemi has good feet. He plays Center/Forward on St. Joe's basketball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom