New 2011 UConn Mixtape | The Boneyard

New 2011 UConn Mixtape

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Thank you! Needed this after tonight's game. So nostalgic... miss those days...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
What a team. 14-0 in tournament games. Unbelievable.
It's amazing how many freshmen had an impact on the team and the level of impact they had.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Just watched glimpses here and there. I look forward to watching it in full at home on my TV.

It was really well done. Eight years in the making, I guess it ought to be, right? I look forward to the 2014 run when he finishes it in 2022.;)

Seriously, though it is a nice job. Congrats to your buddy on it.

Reaction Score
Yea that was incredible! Someone needs to get this to Coach Hurley - have every incoming recruit watch this!

Reaction Score
Yea that was incredible! Someone needs to get this to Coach Hurley - have every incoming recruit watch this!

Maybe I can slide into his DMs

Reaction Score
A buddy of mine put this together. He isn't a boneyarder. The video is long but it's spectacular. He had access to some raw CBS footage and sprinkled it in throughout. The end gave me goosebumps.

Really nice production, the music, the pace, the inclusiveness of different players, Calhoun's last great triumph, Kemba Walker with the greatest postseason run ever.

Makes me think of that line, "When we were kings" from the Muhammad Ali fight.

So much history in the last thirty years, and I'm so glad that I was able to be part of it, that I got to witness this program striving to contend, to be the best team in the nation. Not everyone is able to feel like they are part of something great, as we have at different times, as UConn fans. It's really very special.

Bring back the greatness, bleed blue!

Reaction Score
A buddy of mine put this together. He isn't a boneyarder. The video is long but it's spectacular. He had access to some raw CBS footage and sprinkled it in throughout. The end gave me goosebumps.

Curious which Coach was giving that impassioned speech right near the end. Anybody know?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom