New 20 Year Master Plan Now Available | The Boneyard

New 20 Year Master Plan Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nice. Took a quick look.

Gampel is getting a concourse.

The student rec center appears to going up around the fieldhouse.

It looks like the STEM residence hall up on Hilltop. Man that is going to be in a wind tunnel. If you ever lived at Hilltop you know what the winds are like up there. The corridor between the new bulding and Elsworth is going to be a bear.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Nice. Took a quick look.

Gampel is getting a concourse.

The student rec center appears to going up around the fieldhouse.

It looks like the STEM residence hall up on Hilltop. Man that is going to be in a wind tunnel. If you ever lived at Hilltop you know what the winds are like up there. The corridor between the new bulding and Elsworth is going to be a bear.

Gampel is also getting the roof repaired! I take the lack of Gampel changes to be a sign that the state is leaning towards a new arena in Hartford and will need UConn as a main tenant to justify it.

We also know where the hockey arena is going now (where Mansfield apts are).

Reaction Score
That looks like a massive new dorm quad where farmer Brown/X lot used to be

Reaction Score
1. They are moving student health over to the rec center are too. That building is a dump right now. I should be in the lap of luxury when I'm getting my consult on burning while urinating.

2. Hale isn't going to be connected to those other dorms. 1 reason, Ellsworth sucks and needs the help. People in Hale are just legit. (3rd Floor Hale in 04)

3. I wonder what that concourse will do for the actual innards of Gampel. Will it move out the class rooms in the basement? Will it make room for more seating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom