Never gets old... | The Boneyard

Never gets old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"...Brothers, players called themselves for months. Champions, they called themselves at the end. They believed, before and after anyone else did..."

:)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
San Diego State had overwhelming fan support, but UConn had Walker, who had 36 points, and Lamb, who had 24.

Reaction Score
I happened to be visiting family in san diego so i had the good fortune to go to the sdsu and az games with my father, a lifelong rabid ucla fan - such a great experience.

Reaction Score
I was there as well and they were crazy home games for both those teams. It was a sea of opposing fans- we had two really drunk college kids next two us at the AZ game that I though were going to beat the crap out of us after they missed that last shot. We were cheering really load then looked around and said "oh let's get out of here"! I had to step over one of them on the floor between the seats- almost felt bad for them (JK).

Reaction Score
I proudly wore my Uconn sweatshirt around San Diego that week - before and after the sdsu game. :)

Reaction Score
wearing a sweatshirt in San Diego? lol

Ya know what's weird is that it's not that warm there - it has very consistent weather but it's really not that hot most of the year - stays right around 75 most of the time...and it was a very light sweatshirt. :)

Reaction Score
and you were representing especially that weekend, when I went to San Diego it was around the mid 70s, San Fran was cold when I went there.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
wearing a sweatshirt in San Diego? lol
yeah. sadly it does get down to the 50's occasionally around here! :) i have a whole bunch of UCONN t-shirts and that's pretty much what i wear all the time.

San Diegans in general are somewhat passionless about their sports. the most i've ever seen the "fans" in general worked up was when the Sox and Yankees came to town. hard to tell which team they hated more.

oh, and they pretty much dislike anything to do with LA or the Raiders... but seriously, the Padres sucked this year and no one really cared.

Reaction Score
sd is an amazing place to live and or visit.. I reccommend it to anyone.. Just dont listen to the sports talk radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom