Never been so proud... | The Boneyard

Never been so proud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
... of a UCONN basketball team. Ever.

I've been watching this team since the very early 1960's, and I've been to every Final Four a UCONN team has participated in. Considering the circumstances of this season are unprecedented in UCONN history, this has to rank as one of the greatest wins ever.

Reaction Score
... of a UCONN basketball team. Ever.

I've been watching this team since the very early 1960's, and I've been to every Final Four a UCONN team has participated in. Considering the circumstances of this season are unprecedented in UCONN history, this has to rank as one of the greatest wins ever.
Glad you could join us Nick. Welcome to the Boneyard. Good job not letting technology keep you from our celebration.

Reaction Score
This feeling after this game reminds me of the win at Indiana in 2008. Great, gutty win for our guys. And given the circumstances and the fact that we cannot participate in the postseason this year, this is not only already one of our biggest games this year, it's one of the bigger wins in program history.

Reaction Score
Nick, you must be near my age, because that's when I started to follow UConn hoops. And I totally agree. Never been more proud of a Husky team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom