Never A Doubt | The Boneyard

Never A Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really think UConn showed stuff tonight -- against a really talented ND team -- that they had not shown previously. At this point, if they can demonstrate this toughness in future games, they certainly could set the undefeated record.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
ND came out very jittery tonight (as I expected)
Lindsey Allen, doesn't get enough out of her talent...she needs to shoot more.
The lobs into Turner were a joke.

Westbeld was steady at the beginning....Remember, she's a glorified role player, nothing more.
Later was overwhelmed by superior talent.

ND plays tough D, but our inside game with Pheese, Gabby and from time to time Lou is pretty unique, pretty unguardable.

I don't think that MS Dangerfield is 100% yet, but she did just enough.
Natalie had a tough job tonight: hold the until Napheesa came back in the 2nd half...not her greatest game, but we were tied going into the break, good enough.

A great team win

Reaction Score
Either you believe or you dont. This is another UConn Machine with the NEW Big 3. Enjoy this but dont get to high. @ KState @ MD and SCarolina. Im confident are you?

Tip of the hat to you Tony; you got the score almost exactly right. Very impressive.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Heres what I saw before the game. Westbeld and Mabrey are very good players but not as quick as UConn. UConn was able to exploit them. Our Big 3 beat them on the first step. UConn was focused on running plays. More then anything tonite we saw discipline and patience from UConn. ND depends to much on Big O and shes very good but not against UConns defense. This is a really really quick team. I can only imagine next season with Camara Stevens Walker and the freshman class coming it. Just a hugh Very Huge WOW. This year well I gotta wonder if undefeated is in the minds of anybody. Perhaps now but theres still @ KState @ MD and SC then the NCAAs . We are a will oiled machine that is very quick very very quick and great ball handlers. Tonite was Un Be Liv Able. From now on Expect the Unexpected. This team is for real .

Reaction Score
Winners play with their minds and their heart. They dig down deep for the determination and desire to win, to adapt, to overcome, to improvise, and to win. That's how they won this game.

Gabby Williams showed extraordinary leadership in this game and this will set the standard and tone for her teammates as it did last night.

Reaction Score
Heres what I saw before the game. Westbeld and Mabrey are very good players but not as quick as UConn. UConn was able to exploit them. Our Big 3 beat them on the first step. UConn was focused on running plays. More then anything tonite we saw discipline and patience from UConn. ND depends to much on Big O and shes very good but not against UConns defense. This is a really really quick team. I can only imagine next season with Camara Stevens Walker and the freshman class coming it. Just a hugh Very Huge WOW. This year well I gotta wonder if undefeated is in the minds of anybody. Perhaps now but theres still @ KState @ MD and SC then the NCAAs . We are a will oiled machine that is very quick very very quick and great ball handlers. Tonite was Un Be Liv Able. From now on Expect the Unexpected. This team is for real .
I think you mean expect the EXPECTED Tony. We expect them to win now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom