OT: - Neutral games with Syracuse/Scheduling Pitt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Neutral games with Syracuse/Scheduling Pitt

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I know we'll almost definitely end up getting Cuse at Battle 4 Atlantis this year (if it doesn't get cancelled). Do you guys prefer all these neutral games with Cuse... obviously playing in MSG is different than playing in Atlantis, but I guess what I'm asking is would you rather the schools continue to play in MSG as often as possible, or would you prefer home and homes? I know MSG is huge to the UConn brand but it would be sick to have Cuse at home.

Also why haven't UConn and Pitt gotten together to schedule anything since realignment? Seems like a massive wasted opportunity on both parts. Thoughts/anyone else OOC you'd like to schedule?

"almost defintitely" at atlantis, why do you say that?

Have you seen the brackets? Both us and Cuse have to win first two games to have a chance of even meeting. Considering the gauntlet that Atlantis is, you are betting on those factors? I can see Husky fans wishing for 2 wins with our blue goggles, and Im on board, but then thinking Syracuse is gonna breeze to finals too?

Bad mojo.

Reaction Score
"almost defintitely" at atlantis, why do you say that?

Have you seen the brackets? Both us and Cuse have to win first two games to have a chance of even meeting. Considering the gauntlet that Atlantis is, you are betting on those factors? I can see Husky fans wishing for 2 wins with our blue goggles, and Im on board, but then thinking Syracuse is gonna breeze to finals too?

Bad mojo.
I think maybe he posted before they released the bracket info, or he just didn't know about it when posted it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom