Netflix Last Chance U | The Boneyard

Netflix Last Chance U

Reaction Score
We all like a good watch, and we all like sports. This has worked for me so far.

Reaction Score
This was pretty good. Although I am not a fan of that chick who is the academic advisor. She cares about their grade but it seems as though she does work for them. Reading them the stories that they should be reading. Also basically saying to the professor you're going to round that 89 to a 90, right? I now know why many kids go the JUCO route. Some of them guys aren't the brightest.

Reaction Score
I think she really cares, but I don't know how she deals with these kids. They skip class, hang up on her, ignore her, etc. It really is football or nothing for some of those kids because there is nothing going on upstairs for many of them. And the coach? Total jackass is about all I can say about him.

Reaction Score
I think she really cares, but I don't know how she deals with these kids. They skip class, hang up on her, ignore her, etc. It really is football or nothing for some of those kids because there is nothing going on upstairs for many of them. And the coach? Total jackass is about all I can say about him.

Which would make it seem like they should go to class. If they go to class, they would get their 2.5 because she would make it so they would get it from the looks of it.

Coach is a coach. I bet everywhere in these colleges they are like this. You just don't know and see it because no one is following them around where ever they go for the whole season.

Reaction Score
Which would make it seem like they should go to class. If they go to class, they would get their 2.5 because she would make it so they would get it from the looks of it.

Coach is a coach. I bet everywhere in these colleges they are like this. You just don't know and see it because no one is following them around where ever they go for the whole season.

No, that coach is just an ass. Damn near getting into a fist fight with a ref, insinuating to a recruiter that the one defensive lineman was faking a concussion, getting on his assistants for situations that he as the head coach should be responsible for. Not even to mention how he handled the brawl, first by throwing his team under the bus and then by crawling back to them with a half ass apology. The guy wins, probably by getting more talent than the other teams in his league, but that is where it starts and stops with him.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
On episode 4 of this new Season. ICC is much easier to root for but I miss Brittney Wagner. Randy needs to call Malik Henry yesterday.

Reaction Score
On episode 4 of this new Season. ICC is much easier to root for but I miss Brittney Wagner. Randy needs to call Malik Henry yesterday.

The coach of this team is a complete buffoon. And Henry? Thinks he is far better than he is, in my opinion anyway.

Reaction Score
He’s got a beach house and 4 caddy’s homie.

He's also a "master motivator" and other coaches "can't hold his nut sack". I will say this, I'm hooked on this damn show and will keep watching as long as they keep rolling him out there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom