Netflix- Dont $%$% with Cats | The Boneyard

Netflix- Dont $%$% with Cats

Reaction Score
Man this was a tough one to watch. I dont remember this in the news at all but this is a crazy documentary. They dont show anything thing but this killer was murdering animals and putting it on youtube before moving on to killing a human. The 3 episodes discuss a group of people on the internet trying to find who it is and to stop him. There are some incredibly f&cked people in the world. What he does to the person he kills is Jeffrey dahmer level.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I thought this was going to be about that surefire abomination with Taylor Swift, Jennifer Hudson and James Corden.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Man this was a tough one to watch. I dont remember this in the news at all but this is a crazy documentary. They dont show anything thing but this killer was murdering animals and putting it on youtube before moving on to killing a human. The 3 episodes discuss a group of people on the internet trying to find who it is and to stop him. There are some incredibly f&cked people in the world. What he does to the person he kills is Jeffrey dahmer level.
Just finished the first episode. I agree that I’m always amazed with these shows that I never heard of it when it happened

Reaction Score
Just starting Episode 3. Hard to imagine people will ever get away with crimes in the future with technology and cameras everywhere. The way they tracked this guy is insane.

Reaction Score
What a crazy series. I third what you guys say about not remembering this from the news. I really do pay attention - yet somehow this story didn't even sound vaguely familiar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom