Netflix—Everything Sucks | The Boneyard

Netflix—Everything Sucks

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Teen dramedy series set in 1996. Nothing super groundbreaking but they do hit on a few um interesting topics. I watched the whole thing in a couple days as I am wont to do. The young ensemble is very endearing. The soundtrack is pretty incredible. They do the 90s thing well, don’t really ram it down your throat.

I recommend it to people who don’t mind feeling like a 15 year old for a few hours

Reaction Score
It was not bad. Decent entertainment for a few hours.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I watched the first 3-4 episodes, but finally just said, nah. Just really didn't do anything for me.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I thought this was commentary on what is on Netflix. If it was, it would be pretty accurate. Not much to watch.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I thought this was commentary on what is on Netflix. If it was, it would be pretty accurate. Not much to watch.

There have been moments when I felt the same, but few and far between. Then again, I came in later than some and am catching up on stuff like OITNB that others watched awhile ago. Wasn't even sure I wanted to watch it, but happy I did. Also just finished Halt and Catch Fire which I tried to follow on AMC but lost interest. Binging was a whole different thing and those final three episodes were some of the best TV I've ever seen.

I'll agree Netflix is weak on movies and most of the documentaries suck.

What have you already seen?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

I like Hulu.

They have the Friday night lineup shows from my childhood.

Currently watching every Family Matters show ever.

steve urkel is just a brilliant creation.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There have been moments when I felt the same, but few and far between. Then again, I came in later than some and am catching up on stuff like OITNB that others watched awhile ago. Wasn't even sure I wanted to watch it, but happy I did. Also just finished Halt and Catch Fire which I tried to follow on AMC but lost interest. Binging was a whole different thing and those final three episodes were some of the best TV I've ever seen.

I'll agree Netflix is weak on movies and most of the documentaries suck.

What have you already seen?

I think the movies are where I'm getting a little tired of Netflix. The interface has been changed so that finding anything that isn't their content is difficult, and finding movies rather than TV is difficult. If I'm there not knowing what I want to watch, I want a single consumable movie. Not a suggestion for a series. That's useless to me. When I do get to the movies, it's 90% crap. Amazon has better movies. Hulu is much better, with a cost.

As for shows, we liked Mindhunter, but it was over in a blink. Same with Stranger Things. We've used it to watch all the Supernatural episodes, Friends, the Office, Parks & Rec etc. I've been watching Travelers, which is just ok, and Luke Cage, where I am waiting for it to resume.

On the whole, Amazon Prime has more of what I want (especially since Starz is through it). Counterpart is new and very good. We are slowly working through The Americans. The Grand Tour is must see TV. Man in the High Castle. We watched all of Vikings there too. I like the Tick as well. Loads of good stuff, before I even get to Starz offerings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom