NET- UConn 48 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NET- UConn 48

Reaction Score
The issue is that we have been 'forgotten' about so long, partly performance/conference that the Nation is unfamiliar with us. Combine that with the pandemic and no live viewers outside of FS1 its hard to be seen.

In time as we continue to win, and get more exposure our rankings will shoot up. Winning is key, then the exposure especially against top BE teams will do the trick. We've got the best team roster in almost 10 years, and two those seasons were Championship teams.

Reaction Score
I'm reluctant to post this because it means nothing at this point. I think they've been a 10 seed since the summer. Basically they haven't done enough yet to move up or down.

Reaction Score
I'm reluctant to post this because it means nothing at this point. I think they've been a 10 seed since the summer. Basically they haven't done enough yet to move up or down.

Lunardi has them in a play-in game as an 11-seed, for what it's worth.

Reaction Score
They should have waited to release the NET rankings this year. Even in a normal year you will see wild NET ranking swings until February. This year is going to be even worse.

Reaction Score
48 is right on the bubble. Unlike most of this board, the ratings do not have us safely in the Tournament at all.

Creighton would have been a Quad 1 win. That game was not just a "nice to have", the difference between a 5 seed and a 7 seed. It may very well turn out that way, there's a long way to go and I expect our position to improve throughout the season, but we can't take that for granted.
We`ll have plenty of opportunities to earn a spot. I hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom