Nelson | The Boneyard

Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yesterday is an example of why not taking into account true freshmen based on "principle" is so inane. Diggs was clearly the most explosive player on the field for Maryland. Yeah, UConn hasn't had very many true freshmen who make a big impact, but numerous other programs have true frosh each year who play a lot.

Reaction Score
Diggs is probably one of the most tallented freshman in the country. He'll be in the NFL as soon as he is eligible to be there.

Reaction Score
Though he is smaller, I think Dahmeer Bradley could be that type of player. The type of the kid you get him the ball in space and let him go to work.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Stefon Diggs was a a top 10 national prospect coming out of high school. I have to imagine that if such a prospect came to UConn, he'd get a ton of PT as a freshman.

Reaction Score
Diggs was a men among boys yesterday from what I observed from my seats. Every time Mayland lined up I looked for him, and I prayed Brown was doing the same. From what my buddies from Maryland told me, he was going to Auburn and his mom convinced him to stay home so that his family could see him play. In fact they were walking around campus after the game, very nice people. I wouldn't of known them but the people I was with did.

Reaction Score
Diggs was a men among boys yesterday from what I observed from my seats. Every time Mayland lined up I looked for him, and I prayed Brown was doing the same. From what my buddies from Maryland told me, he was going to Auburn and his mom convinced him to stay home so that his family could see him play. In fact they were walking around campus after the game, very nice people. I wouldn't of known them but the people I was with did.

Lives, what, like 15 minutes from campus. Silver Springs, MD.

THC

Reaction Score
I knew there was no way dandy Randy landed such a high profile recruit. I knew there was a catch.

Reaction Score
It's funny u say that bcuz that's how the conversation started. I was saying that it looked like Edsall stepped up his recruiting game w/ this kid and that's when everyone in the tailgate (Maryland fans) chimed in about how it really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom