Negativity | The Boneyard

Negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coming off a big upset, two wins in a row, with a chance to make a bowl game, We need to support this team. 6-6 may not sound like much, and I'm not in favor of mediocrity, but it would be a step in the right direction considering where the team was going.

It would have been easy to pack it in, but uconn football didnt give up on the season after falling to 3-6, 0-4 in the conference. . Instead, The team showed fight and pride, and if anything it says that you have to respect this program. Were gonna fight you tooth and nail, and your going to get a physical and gritty though offensively challenged team. The last game of the season matters, thats something to build on.

I understand that this team needs to make some changes, the coaching staff has made mistakes, but if we can go out there and beat cincinnati, make it to a bowl game, we can salvage the season to some extent.

We have a nice recruiting class lined up for 2013 i think that it will only improve. We got some good players that are being shirted that will contribute next year, I wouldn't be suprised to see tw0 or three starters from the 2012 class. Im excited to see the talented duo of Geremy Davis, and Phillips return. and Believe it our not, John Green is really fast, and very athletic and Gutierrez is very talented at jumping over defenders and catching the ball at the high point.

We need to revamp our offense, less of this technical GDL bull@@@ with 100 plus formations that look the same, more of the were gonna run you over, so you better bring up ur safeties for run support. Bottom line, we need to win the battles upfront to win football games. This should open up the play action passing and give a chance for whitmer, to utilize our receivers against man coverage.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
From what I've read on this board since joining (and even before when I was a lurker), fans were always behind the team. It's the coaching that leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think these last two wins does anything to disguise that either. I think the contract of the offensive coordinator still needs to go unrenewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom