Negativity | The Boneyard

Negativity

Reaction Score
Keep that trash to yourself today. Despite somewhere around 10 to 11,000 seats sold, the Huskies finally showed up in front of a crowd that had to be well under 6,000 and put on their best game of the year. Was it perfect? No, but it was a wire to wire dare I say dominating win. Yes this season is still a dumpster fore, but today was a nice downpour to put it out for a little while. Congratulations to the players for a great game. I for one am happy I went to the xl center this evening. You know the game is poorly attended when at half time the wait for beer is less than a minute. Let the boneyard be a positive place for at least tonight as the team finally gave us something to be happy about thslis season.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The crowd was sparse and the season is a dumpster fire, but be positive

You don't give inspirational speeches for a living, do you?

Reaction Score
Tough to compete with the NFL playoffs, especially with the Steelers, Giants, GB and Dolphins playing...

Reaction Score
The crowd was sparse and the season is a dumpster fire, but be positive

You don't give inspirational speeches for a living, do you?

For today yes. Guess you missed that part.

Reaction Score
There were whole rows in every lower section open. It looked to be around half of the Houston game.

Don't know what game you attended but I am willing to give you $100 for every open row in lower section.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom