Need two for Coppin State | The Boneyard

Need two for Coppin State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have a pair they are looking to unload? Please drop me a message.

Reaction Score
Good question. I looked on stubhub and there were very few seats offered there. A few in the $250 a piece price range and a few more nosebleeds. I was curious to see what might be available here.

Reaction Score
Is there a significance in this game that we don't know about?

Reaction Score

Well, I wasn't going to get into it, but since you asked: My wife is taking our daughter to hartford to see a stage production of "The sound of Music" that afternoon. The show begins about the same time as the game. We thought it would be good if took our son, who turns 8 that weekend, by the way, to see the game. We could all drive up together, make a day of it. It's kind of a family thing.
Plus I want to see Drummond dunk on people.

Reaction Score
I think he meant the general significance not specifically the significance to you. Aka why is this game very nearly sold out.

Reaction Score
Well, I wasn't going to get into it, but since you asked: My wife is taking our daughter to hartford to see a stage production of "The sound of Music" that afternoon. The show begins about the same time as the game. We thought it would be good if took our son, who turns 8 that weekend, by the way, to see the game. We could all drive up together, make a day of it. It's kind of a family thing.

With the game being on 11/20, a lot of students will probably have gone home since Thanksgiving break starts that weekend. My advice would be to buy one of the cheaper sets of tickets on StubHub and then you could sit in the student section. I wouldn't be surprised if the section would be pretty empty given the start of break and the opponent being Coppin State. You would be able to sit there too since the event staff doesn't patrol those doors.

Reaction Score

I like that significance :p

Have fun but as posters said, it's basically why is Coppin State so important.

then again the start time for the game is 1:00 I believe.

Actually I just found out why it's important, it's the game before UConn goes to the Bahamas.

and plus Thanksgiving is in that timeframe, so I guess everyone wants a dose of UConn before their trip

*facepalm to myself*

Reaction Score
I think he meant the general significance not specifically the significance to you. Aka why is this game very nearly sold out.
Ha. You may be right. Obviously, I read it the other way. My answer is much more warm and fuzzy than anything anyone can say about a basketball game, however.

Reaction Score
Ha. You may be right. Obviously, I read it the other way. My answer is much more warm and fuzzy than anything anyone can say about a basketball game, however.
Indeed, very sweet.

Reaction Score
Unless this year is much different from the last 10 years I can't believe it would be very hard to scalp cheap tickets to this game. Typically the only difficult tickets to get have been the better Big East games and the high profile out of conference games.

Who knows though, maybe UConn fans are finally waking up and figuring out that the Huskies are very good and a great value to watch play live!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

funny Shot. you can grab tix the week before online for cheap real easy, that game won't have much going...

Reaction Score

Any time you put Jeremy Lamb, Andre Drummond, Alex Oriakhi, Shabazz Napier, Roscoe Smith, Deandre Daniels, etc. on the court at one time, it is a very significant occasion. Now put another team on the court across from them, and it's easy to see why the game would be sold out.

Reaction Score
If u don't mind sitting up high check the dealers on Craigslist. Tickets for that game are probably $25

Reaction Score
I have a couple of tickets for Coppin State if you are still looking for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom