Need some info-I'm planning to attend the AAC tourny in Orlando | The Boneyard

Need some info-I'm planning to attend the AAC tourny in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm flying in to Orlando 3/10 for a multi purpose vacation. Planning to visit my cousin, possibly St Augustine, definitely Merritt Island for birding and of course the tournament.
I would like to stay at the UCONN hotel a couple of nights. I would love to meet up with BY peeps.
Is there anyone of the female gender that I could share a room with? Mrs. Dribbles out there?
What's the best situation for single tickets? I really don't want to by the package. Any info from seasoned tourney attenders would be greatly appreciated.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm not going to be able to do it.

I'm in Florida visiting Mr. Dribbles's sister. She is in an assisted living facility and this again was a promise made by me to Dribbles before he passed.

I am actually driving back home this Wednesday. It has been a long road trip, but worth it. I got to visit my niece and her family over New Year's weekend, then my Aunt in Georgia. Now in St. Petersburg.

Hope you can get someone to room with enjoy the tournament, I'll be watching from home.

Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
I'm flying in to Orlando 3/10 for a multi purpose vacation. Planning to visit my cousin, possibly St Augustine, definitely Merritt Island for birding and of course the tournament.
I would like to stay at the UCONN hotel a couple of nights. I would love to meet up with BY peeps.
Is there anyone of the female gender that I could share a room with? Mrs. Dribbles out there?
What's the best situation for single tickets? I really don't want to by the package. Any info from seasoned tourney attenders would be greatly appreciated.
Do not buy the ticket package. Buy the UConn sessions individually on stub hub or other ticket outlets. Went to Memphis and bought through the UConn Club and there was no one there and they still ended up giving me tickets.

Reaction Score
You'll have no problem getting cheapies in front of the building. Here's a couple pictures from the first day of last years AAC tournament. As you can see it's not a high demand ticket:

B_6_KJAWYAAC54C.jpg

Reaction Score
Thanks for the responses. I thought I would be able to pickup singles that week. It would be fun to meet up with some yarders. I'm a lot of fun and a good sport.
I'm female and in my late 50's but never know it. I do like to throw down a few. I go to the games periodically and get pretty loud and rowdy. I've met Hans Sprungfeld and Iron Mike is a friend of mine. I'm the one who thought Senore was absolutely hysterical.
I'll post closer to the tourney. Is the hotel worth booking? Is there a shuttle to the Arena incase I get lit?

Reaction Score
You'll have no problem getting cheapies in front of the building. Here's a couple pictures from the first day of last years AAC tournament. As you can see it's not a high demand ticket:
I'm Flying in on Thursday so I won't be attending the first day. Hopefully we have a by.

B_6_KJAWYAAC54C.jpg

Reaction Score

B_6_KJAWYAAC54C.jpg

Wow what a turn out at the Big East Tournament last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom