Need Parking Advice for Saturday's Game | The Boneyard

Need Parking Advice for Saturday's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
My buddy and I are season ticket holders and tailgate with one car in the Blue lot. We're taking our kids to tomorrow's game and because of a conflict with his son's soccer game, my buddy will need to drive to the game separate from me. I have our combined taligating gear and will be parking in the Blue lot as usual.

Question: Where's the most convenient place for my buddy to park so that he and his kids can join our in-progress tailgate in the Blue lot. I'm thinking somewhere on Silver Lane. Does the airport club still offer tailgating?

Reaction Score
My buddy and I are season ticket holders and tailgate with one car in the Blue lot. We're taking our kids to tomorrow's game and because of a conflict with his son's soccer game, my buddy will need to drive to the game separate from me. I have our combined taligating gear and will be parking in the Blue lot as usual.

Question: Where's the most convenient place for my buddy to park so that he and his kids can join our in-progress tailgate in the Blue lot. I'm thinking somewhere on Silver Lane. Does the airport club still offer tailgating?
Airport Club is your best bet. Park the vehicle, then walk over to your tailgate in Blue lot.

Reaction Score
I second the Aircraft Club. IMO, best option for folks without passes. Also very easy getting out, much better than blue lot

UCPusky

Reaction Score
Thanks guys. Is there a sign for the Aircraft Club lot or some other easy way for him to find it?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thanks guys. Is there a sign for the Aircraft Club lot or some other easy way for him to find it?

It's a small sign, but you really can't miss it. It's directly across Silver Lane from the Rent. Check Google maps and enter "560 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT". It's right there.

UCPusky

Reaction Score
Thanks. We're all set!

Reaction Score
Driving east on Silver Lane, you go past the Main Gate and it's on the left just before the East Gate (or directly across from there).

It's a lot with hundreds of cars. I'm not sure how he can miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom