Need ND connections to get a couple tix for 12/6 matchup!! | The Boneyard

Need ND connections to get a couple tix for 12/6 matchup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After feeling the euphoria of sitting courtside in Nashville and watching our beloved Huskies dismantle the Irish for the NC, I find myself looking at this years home schedule with a bit of dismay. There is a very real possibility that our killer Huskies will blow out even the 'higher tier' opponents they face in Gampel/Bridgeport/HCC. Of course I will still head up to Gampel to catch a couple games with my two daughters that are on campus, but I need the thrill of a UC/ND big matchup.

Just checked with Southwest Airlines and a college buddy who lives in Chicago and the plan is in the works!! Now I just need to get a couple tix. I will plan on hitting the scalpers outside the Joyce Center, but if anyone on the Boneyard has any connections for ND tix, please PM me. Enjoy tonight's game and of course the Stanford game on Monday (UCONN by 30 in that one)!! Go Huskies!!!!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I couldn't get a tic for myself! Everything is gone.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness for scalpers-I find that the best seats can usually be had at the best prices in hour before the game:) Still, it's always a bit more comfortable to have tix in hand when you are flying out 1000 miles to a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom