Need info for tomorrow at the rent | The Boneyard

Need info for tomorrow at the rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some of you who played in the first couple of BYOs remember Lil' Rabid. He sent me two tickets to Uconn-Navy for my 68th B-Day. I worked many years for UTRC so I'm somewhat familiar with that area. What's the best entrance coming from Bristol and the best lot to park in? Is between 10:30 and 11:00 a good time to arrive? Is there a fee for parking?

Reaction Score
Some of you who played in the first couple of BYOs remember Lil' Rabid. He sent me two tickets to Uconn-Navy for my 68th B-Day. I worked many years for UTRC so I'm somewhat familiar with that area. What's the best entrance coming from Bristol and the best lot to park in? Is between 10:30 and 11:00 a good time to arrive? Is there a fee for parking?

See here... http://the-boneyard.com/threads/rent-parking.80926/

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Regardless if you have a pass or not, take exit 58 off I-84 and take a right onto Roberts Street.

If you have a pass. continue straight into the UTC driveway and follow the signs. the attendants are marginally helpful this year, but I would follow them at your own risk.

If you don't have a parking pass, park in the airline club lot as detailed in Medic's link. Basically take a left onto Silver lane and park where you see the softball fields, about a half mile up on the left. Follow the crowd to the blue lot entrance on Silver lane.

See this link for reference. The softball fields are across the street from Rentschler on the north side of Silver Lane.

Reaction Score
Are they still running the buses from the Traveler's? If you aren't planning on tailgating this a fantastic option. We used it for Army and it cost like $.75 each way. All day Saturday downtown parking is free. We parked in a lot behind the Central Baptist Church 1 block away. After the game they had a special exit lane and we were out and back downtown in less than 10 minutes.

Reaction Score
Are they still running the buses from the Traveler's? If you aren't planning on tailgating this a fantastic option. We used it for Army and it cost like $.75 each way. All day Saturday downtown parking is free. We parked in a lot behind the Central Baptist Church 1 block away. After the game they had a special exit lane and we were out and back downtown in less than 10 minutes.

http://www.ct.gov/dot/cwp/view.asp?a=1373&Q=570486

Reaction Score
10:30- 11 is cutting it close if you plan to tailgate. The later in the morning the more traffic & the longer it will take you to park your vehicle. (The Aircraft Club mentioned above may be full). You are better off arriving @ 9 A.M.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
10:30- 11 is cutting it close if you plan to tailgate. The later in the morning the more traffic & the longer it will take you to park your vehicle. (The Aircraft Club mentioned above may be full). You are better off arriving @ 9 A.M.

What coach says is all true. But if you're just going to the game, you'll be fine. Park at the Aero Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom