Need Help regarding Uconn Football Renewals | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Need Help regarding Uconn Football Renewals

Reaction Score
so - I have been trying to renew my two seats and finally take the plunge from red lot to blue lot. last season, my rep offered me the ability to buy up to 5 blue lot passes so I could disperse to my tailgating crew who have been turned off from buying seasons (soft body, I know). Now, as I finally convinced my group its time to go Blue, my new rep will only let me buy 1 blue lot pass. Anyone have any ways around this? We have 4-6 cars for every game in our crew and unfortunately they wont buy seasons due to current state of the program and how much cheaper it is to buy on stubhub while in the parking lot vs prepay with seasons. Is there a secondary marketplace for blue lot passes?

Season ticket holders rep was combative and rude and essentially let on that since I am considered young alum he doesn't really care to secure my renewal, which after 1-11 and not missing a home game in 10 years, is a little disheartening.

enough with my whining - any insight to secure more blue lot without buying more seats?
I'd honestly just ask your rep if you can speak to his manager. These Aspire reps are mostly student workers or newbies and probably haven't been granted the ability to sell you more than one. Just explain to the manager how you've been coming for 10 years, have a crew willing to buy game by game, etc. That might help.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
...my new rep will only let me buy 1 blue lot pass.

Season ticket holders rep was combative and rude and essentially let on ...

...any insight to secure more blue lot without buying more seats?

If it were really important to me and worth the aggravation, I would cancel the order and make sure it comes out of the rep's commission calc. I would then place a third call and re-order through another person.

With where season ticket orders will be, there is no reason for you to not have as many passes as tickets, so long as you are willing to pay for them. I've had season tickets in one form or another for 16 years. I've had them in my name for two and have three tickets with two passes, no sweat except for the dollars.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Anyone heard when seat selection is conducted? I’m expecting to be able to move up to Randy’s lap this year.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Gotta hand it to these guys.

They have a product nobody wants to see. The lots are essentially empty on game day and they chase away some of the small minority willing to still come to a game by making it hard to park near each other.

Springtime for Hitler.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Gotta hand it to these guys.

They have a product nobody wants to see. The lots are essentially empty on game day and they chase away some of the small minority willing to still come to a game by making it hard to park near each other.

Springtime for Hitler.

Seriously.

If the guys on the horde weren't so busy waiting for stories to drop in their laps, maybe it might be worth asking about what's going on here? There is clearly some directive or process that the AD has put forward, and it defies logic, at the moment. Even just some detail might be of interest.

Reaction Score
update: still have not renewed. they are still adamant on capping the blue lot passes per Season ticket holders order at 1 pass per 2 seats. my crew has decided they will buy stubhub day of or in the lot for under face value and I can't really argue against that logic at this point.

is there a secondary market for blue lot passes? I know for the NY Giants I can always find the lot I need on secondary sights but I have never had to nor tried for Blue Lot.

Reaction Score
update: still have not renewed. they are still adamant on capping the blue lot passes per Season ticket holders order at 1 pass per 2 seats. my crew has decided they will buy stubhub day of or in the lot for under face value and I can't really argue against that logic at this point.

is there a secondary market for blue lot passes? I know for the NY Giants I can always find the lot I need on secondary sights but I have never had to nor tried for Blue Lot.
Yeah you can usually find them on stubhub. Click on the parking and some sellers sell on there including us for certain games.

Reaction Score
Seriously.

If the guys on the horde weren't so busy waiting for stories to drop in their laps, maybe it might be worth asking about what's going on here? There is clearly some directive or process that the AD has put forward, and it defies logic, at the moment. Even just some detail might be of interest.
Virtually everything coming out of the athletic department these days ticket-wise is, putting it politely, curious to say the least.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In the past they were tough to get. I had a family reunion and ended up getting scalped by BYers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom