Need Help regarding Uconn Football Renewals

I am looking for some help regarding the Football renewals. I had 8 preferred sideline tickets last year and this year, 2 of my guys dropped out, so we are only going to get 6 tickets this year. We decided to move over into the reserved endzone section as well, instead of staying in the preferred sideline section.
When I go online to do this, the site doesn't let me switch from 8 tickets to 6 tickets and it also doesn't let me change from the preferred sideline pricing to reserved endzone.
Not sure if anyone kinows what I am doing wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for some help regarding the Football renewals. I had 8 preferred sideline tickets last year and this year, 2 of my guys dropped out, so we are only going to get 6 tickets this year. We decided to move over into the reserved endzone section as well, instead of staying in the preferred sideline section.
When I go online to do this, the site doesn't let me switch from 8 tickets to 6 tickets and it also doesn't let me change from the preferred sideline pricing to reserved endzone.
Not sure if anyone kinows what I am doing wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure either, but I'd give them a call. Whenever I had issues I'd call them and they'd fix it for me quickly. They're very pleasant to deal with.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
You don't "get" one -- you have the opportunity to buy one. Get one makes it seem as if they're giving it for renewing -- not making you pay an extra $95
You are correct. The verbiage to me was “gets a blue lot pass.” $95 to be in blue for the season ain’t bad at all considering I had basically been paying 120 to park at the daycare.

Anyone know what the deal is with the Blue parking passes this year? What's different than before? Are they offering the Blue pass to all ticket holders now?

Anyone know what the deal is with the Blue parking passes this year? What's different than before? Are they offering the Blue pass to all ticket holders now?
It appears they are offering the opportunity to purchase blue lot passes to any season ticket holder who renews by the March 17th deadline.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
We've renewed and they thanked us.

I gave up my seat for the one win last year and I hope I get to see a couple of W's this year.

If any of you *want* blue parking, but aren't necessarily entitled to it, I'd ask the box office if they would sell you one anyway. I can't imagine they will turn your money down.