Need Consecutive Years in the Big Dance. | The Boneyard

Need Consecutive Years in the Big Dance.

Reaction Score
IMO given we haven't been in the big the last few years this has a been a detriment to our team at no blame to anyone and after we get a few years minimum in a row of NCAA's under our belt we can start living up to the teams of old. It didn't seem like the team knew in their minds they belonged and even though they in my opinion did well in a few games (marquette comes to mind) they need consecutive classes under Hurley seeing the March Madness court in order to gain some traction.

Reaction Score
The experiences from this year will be invaluable for Cole, Gaffney, Jackson and Sanogo. The next year will be a learning experience in the sense that they have to learn to win without Bouk but year 5 team has the potential to be really good if the freshman can get the experience they need next year. This year will help to build for a lot of success for year 5.

Reaction Score
The experiences from this year will be invaluable for Cole, Gaffney, Jackson and Sanogo. The next year will be a learning experience in the sense that they have to learn to win without Bouk but year 5 team has the potential to be really good if the freshman can get the experience they need next year. This year will help to build for a lot of success for year 5.
Would include Martin in above group as well

Reaction Score
We need to consistently be in the tournament, yes, for multiple reasons. I'm hoping we can consistently continue making it back. It felt great to be in the tournament and we'll be better for it, albeit it sucking for our one and done.

Reaction Score
next year is going to be a critical one.

we badly need to make the dance to keep positive momentum and give key experience to the core players.

with the current roster (assuming we lose bouknight and seniors) i expect us to be a bubble team. i think it will definitely be a challenge for danny and the team with no bouknight to rely.

i really think we need a few key transfers to steady the ship for next year and bridge the gap to the following year where sool/hawkins/samson are sophmores.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom