OT: - Need a little boneyard help - friend ISO plant/ops manager position | The Boneyard

OT: Need a little boneyard help - friend ISO plant/ops manager position

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hi folks,
I just got off the phone with one of my best friends down in CT whose mom suddenly passed away. And inevitably with 2020, it was not the only bad news he had. He also recently lost his job working as a plant operations manager in CT. He specifically was brought in for a new injection molding venture but knows the ropes. Apparently the pickings are slim in CT so he's looking nationally. He's accompanied me on many UConn road trips over the years as well as my annual football tailgates, not exactly a hardcore fan but he does support the huskies as well. If anyone is in a similar industry role or is willing to take a look at his linkedin, please DM me. He's willing to move and his wife actually does want to move further south, so location is not a limiting factor. He's a really good guy who has had incredibly bad luck in life but continued to rise up despite.
Thanks, HP

Reaction Score
That's almost exactly what I do out here in CO. Unfortunately manufacturing roles are pretty slim pickings everywhere right now. The only companies I've seen hiring (out here) are larger aerospace/med device that haven't been affected as much by the state of affairs in the country ie Ball, sierra nevada, lockheed, medtronic, terumo etc

Even Coors in Golden is laying off several hundred woekers now that the stimulus benefits have dried up

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Try up in Mass, east of Springfield, and west of 495. Used to be a hotbed of injection molding, but has been fading for decades.

For grins, tell him to check out Whiffle Ball company. They have been in Shelton, CT since the dawn of time. Who knows....

Reaction Score
I live in Elkhart County, Indiana and it is the RV manufacturing capital of at least the US. They are always hiring for everything. THOR is a huge name and they said a couple years ago that they have over a 100% turnover rate.

THOR
FOREST RIVER
LIPPERT

pretty much all factories out here deal with RVs. They have been pumping them out left and right in recent months.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom