Nebraska v Creighton

Who wins

• Nebraska

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Creighton

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Creighton, wearing masks, raced out to a 7-0 advantage in Omaha.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Little ol' unheralded Creighton, making mincemeat of a Big Ten team.

Go Big East.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Summary article from Creighton point of view. A little preview of coaches thoughts on the upcoming game against UConn on Thursday

The Jays next play on Thursday at women’s basketball power UConn, which is back in the Big East this season.

“(UConn is) very good, but they’re younger,” Flanery said. “The time we played them six or seven years ago they actually had a kid who came off the bench who was the runner-up for the WNBA rookie of the year that following year (Kiah Stokes I think) . I remember watching that team before we played them and said, ‘I don’t think we can match up at any position.’ I didn’t tell our team that. But I think this (UConn) team is a little more human, because they’re younger. And maybe we’ve caught up a little bit, too, hopefully.

Reaction Score
Creighton shot the ball from the three-point line very well. They were also open quite a bit. Wondering what this implies for their game with the Huskies.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Amy Williams has been a disappointment given her prior success at South Dakota. Year 5 of her regime and not a lot to show for it...:oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom