Who wins

• Huskers

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Buffs

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
After trailing by 10 with a minute and a half left in the first quarter Nebraska rights the ship and closes the gap to 34-31 at the half.

Hollingshed is held to three points and Kate Cain had a solid half with eight points on three or four shooting and three boards

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm surprised we don't have more of the Pac-12 homers following this game. Some serious conference bragging rights at stake here, between two teams pretty much smack in the middle of their respective standings (Colorado was 8-8, Nebraska 9-10). Not to mention a berth in the WNIT quarterfinals.

Very close game late in 3Q.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Is it possible to watch it? I couldn't find it in the ESPN app where the link in the first post suggested it would be.

Edit: Googling a bit more, I see it's on FloHoops.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Is it possible to watch it? I couldn't find it in the ESPN app where the link in the first post suggested it would be.

Edit: Googling a bit more, I see it's on FloHoops.
Yes, the notorious FloHoops, the bane of frugal basketball junkies' existence.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm surprised we don't have more of the Pac-12 homers following this game.
Busy watching softball. First game I've been able to watch on TV vs. streaming so far this season.

Reaction Score
Game slipping away from the Huskers as Coronado's Peanut is really popping.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
If you ask around, you'll find Colorado is one of the least beloved teams in the PAC. JR Payne is not especially loved either - put it this way, her last name is a rather apt homonym. ;)

Plebe

Reaction Score
If you ask around, you'll find Colorado is one of the least beloved teams in the PAC. JR Payne is not especially loved either - put it this way, her last name is a rather apt homonym. ;)
Okay, I'll be that guy that says "tell me more."

Is this about style of play (physical?) or a coach personality thing?

Plebe

Reaction Score
Nebraska looked dead in the water and then just got back-to-back steals and buckets off a full court press, cutting the deficit to 5 with over 2 minutes to play.

Don't head for the exits just yet!

Plebe

Reaction Score
Mi'Cole Cayton (remember her?!) just hit a 3 to cut the deficit to 3 with a minute to play.

Hollingshed fouled out a couple minutes ago, and that could prove highly costly to the Buffs.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Mi'Cole Cayton (remember her?!) just hit a 3 to cut the deficit to 3 with a minute to play.

Hollingshed fouled out a couple minutes ago, and that could prove highly costly to the Buffs.
Jeez, there are Cal transfers everywhere.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Game slipping away from the Huskers as Coronado's Peanut is really popping.
She stepped up after Sherrod's injury. So did Finau, she was pretty much a non factor before. I wonder if she is any relation to former UW volleyball player Jade Finau?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Wow, Hollingshed only 3 points before she fouled out. Forman is doing her thing, 4-7 behind the arc, leading the Buffs w/ 18 points.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
75-71 final. CU only 19-28 from the FT line, should've been a bit more comfortable margin. Can feel good about advancing w/ their best player being a no-show.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised we don't have more of the Pac-12 homers following this game. Some serious conference bragging rights at stake here, between two teams pretty much smack in the middle of their respective standings (Colorado was 8-8, Nebraska 9-10). Not to mention a berth in the WNIT quarterfinals.

Very close game late in 3Q.
@Plebe, hope us PAC-12 homers have some reason to post after tomorrow's games :)

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Okay, I'll be that guy that says "tell me more."

Is this about style of play (physical?) or a coach personality thing?
Exactly. Very physical team (less so this year but very much so the last couple of years). Have been to a few home games against them where some of the plays looked more like muggings. To their credit, Hollingshead and Sherrod have enough talent and offense that it's been better the last season or two, but in the past they have been one of those teams where you're just glad everyone goes away healthy.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Very physical team (less so this year but very much so the last couple of years). Have been to a few home games against them where some of the plays looked more like muggings. To their credit, Hollingshead and Sherrod have enough talent and offense that it's been better the last season or two, but in the past they have been one of those teams where you're just glad everyone goes away healthy.
I have watched many of their games. The charge is ridiculous. More than ridulous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom