Nebraska @ Illinois - 1/25/21 | The Boneyard

Nebraska @ Illinois - 1/25/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Champaign, IL - 8:00 PM ET
TV: Big Ten Network (Chris Vosters, Meghan McKeown)

Video stream:
Watch BTN Live | Stream Games & Shows on BTN | FOX Sports

Audio:

Live stats:

Reaction Score
I voted for Illinois. Yeah, I know. But Illinois is my alma mater, so I have to support them.

They may not win a Big Ten game all season, but they only lost to Nebraska by 5 in Lincoln.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I voted for Illinois. Yeah, I know. But Illinois is my alma mater, so I have to support them.

They may not win a Big Ten game all season, but they only lost to Nebraska by 5 in Lincoln.
It's been a struggle for them. I always find myself rooting for the Illini. I actually like Nancy Fahey a lot, but I think she's just outmanned. Kennedi Myles is a great prospect and carries a huge load for them, but otherwise the roster is just too light on athleticism and shooting.

The Illinois AD (who had also been her AD at Washington U) gave her a nice vote of confidence by extending her contract last season. But ya gotta think that if they don't at least start inching up from the Big 10 basement, the goodwill won't be lasting much longer.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Soooo close but the Mighty Illini fall to the Huskers 57-53...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Rough ending as 2 sideline passes in a row stolen as well as a defensive strip of an inbound pass

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
It's been a struggle for them. I always find myself rooting for the Illini. I actually like Nancy Fahey a lot, but I think she's just outmanned. Kennedi Myles is a great prospect and carries a huge load for them, but otherwise the roster is just too light on athleticism and shooting.

The Illinois AD (who had also been her AD at Washington U) gave her a nice vote of confidence by extending her contract last season. But ya gotta think that if they don't at least start inching up from the Big 10 basement, the goodwill won't be lasting much longer.
She was a legend here in St. Louis. I was hoping she would succeed at Illinois.

Reaction Score
I think Illinois is a well coached team, and they play pretty well defensively, but they're not
a good shooting team.

Obviously, they need to recruit some good players, but that's tough to do when you've been
down for so long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom