Nebraska Game Replay | The Boneyard

Nebraska Game Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks! I listened to the game live and watched the replay last night.

One thing appeared different when I watched it. Gabby was better than the box score indicated. She got some fouls and missed a few shots she normally makes, but she played her usual high energy game.

I thought Morgan also missed some easy shots and Kia forced things just a little too much. Moriah didn't look to shoot much. Saniya and Lou looked good to me. I liked seeing Lou looking to score in a variety of ways. I also noticed that her FTs hit nothing but net.

Reaction Score
Thanks! I listened to the game live and watched the replay last night.

One thing appeared different when I watched it. Gabby was better than the box score indicated. She got some fouls and missed a few shots she normally makes, but she played her usual high energy game.

I thought Morgan also missed some easy shots and Kia forced things just a little too much. Moriah didn't look to shoot much. Saniya and Lou looked good to me. I liked seeing Lou looking to score in a variety of ways. I also noticed that her FTs hit nothing but net.
I missed the first quarter yesterday. Did Gabby do something/not do something that cause Geno to limit her minutes?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I missed the first quarter yesterday. Did Gabby do something/not do something that cause Geno to limit her minutes?
Fouls mostly, as noted. But I think he wanted to give Lou and Napheesa some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom