Nebraska celebrates eighth anniversary in Big Ten Conference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nebraska celebrates eighth anniversary in Big Ten Conference

Reaction Score
Nebraska is a national brand that is, and will continue to competing in the top athletic conference in the nation.

My dream is that someday UConn gets an invite to the B10.

Reaction Score
The 2020 ND vs Clemson game should be a good one.

Notre Dame and UMass share the designation "independent" in the same way that a Ferrari and a Yugo share the same designation of "car".

in the same way Clemson and FSU share the designation of "ACC".

FSU has become a Yugo.

Reaction Score
Nebraska is a national brand that is, and will continue to competing in the top athletic conference in the nation.

Might not be in some of our lifetimes. The scout who rated Brady highly for the Patriots' drafting chart never got to see him play.

Reaction Score

It is possible. But whether you will be alive to see it is the question. I don't know how old you are, but you will likely need to survive at least 20 more years to see it happen. By then, college athletics, or even college, as we know it may be drastically changed. I think only Billybud will be left and he will be posting to himself on his beloved FSU board.

Reaction Score
I was at the last one. You are correct that UGA took over the stadium. I think it was 2/3 red and black.

I had 2 tickets and needed 2 more. I think I paid $200 each for the extra 2 about 5 minutes from kick.

This year’s game in Athens will also be a hot ticket.

Notre Dame always has an interesting schedule. It’s good to be independent and free.

You can always get cheap tickets right before the game. People wait too long to sell, thinking the prices will keep going up. They don’t realize that not many will travel to the stadium without tickets.

Reaction Score
It is possible. But whether you will be alive to see it is the question. I don't know how old you are, but you will likely need to survive at least 20 more years to see it happen. By then, college athletics, or even college, as we know it may be drastically changed. I think only Billybud will be left and he will be posting to himself on his beloved FSU board.

From your lips to God's ear....

I'd like to live that long but the odds are stacked against it....but can you imagine a Billy with dementia wildy slapping keys and posting nonsense that happened 40 years prior?

Of course you can.

Reaction Score
in the same way Clemson and FSU share the designation of "ACC".

FSU has become a Yugo.

Oh..I get your smack...and yes..FSU has had a bad season and is rebuilding..but, only two seasons back, FSU was winning 10 games and beating 10 win Michigan in the Orange Bowl.

FSU will recover...and UMass will be UMass.

Why? Talent.

Reaction Score
From your lips to God's ear....

I'd like to live that long but the odds are stacked against it....but can you imagine a Billy with dementia wildy slapping keys and posting nonsense that happened 40 years prior?

Of course you can.
Zissou is already there. He's pining for the Yankee Conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom