Nearly Official: DT wins scoring award and Tina wins rebounding award | The Boneyard

Nearly Official: DT wins scoring award and Tina wins rebounding award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So based upon tonight's games (if my calculations are right), DT just beats out Angel for the scoring award (Angel scored 32 tonight, while Dee only scored 19). Unless Big Syl somehow manages to score a gazillion points in the only remaining regular season game...

Tina wins the rebounding award by nearly one rebound per game. Unless Big Syl somehow manages to get a gazillion rebounds in the only remaining regular season game...

Sue & Renee should end up in the top 5 for assists.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
very impressive for the UCONN grads. no college program puts as many quality players in the pros. and i mean that as no slight to other programs. tennessee is probably the closest to UCONN in terms of landing top 10 kids out of high school, but the UCONN grads perform MUCH better than the tennessee grads do in the WNBA, with the exception of Parker and Catchings, who both are fantastic in the W.

in fact, i posted about it maybe halfway into the WNBA season that even Rutgers grads were out performing the tennessee grads in the WNBA. i'll bet if all of Duke's grads were healthy, they'd give Tennessee a run for their $$ too.

i wonder what other programs have lots of graduates doing very well in the pros. i know there are several with 2 or 3 pros who are performing really well, but who else has a bunch of stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom