Ndour kicked out | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ndour kicked out

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
If it hasn't happened already, you know that ref is destined to become a meme w/ his dramatic overreaction. You earned it buddy.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I’m just glad the W is garnering some mainstream media attention for something other than on-court brawls and off-court violence.

Maybe this is the marketing angle they’ve needed all along. If there’s anything that can unite sports fans of all persuasions under a single umbrella, it’s outrage at bad officiating. Send #43 a muffin basket.

Honestly, it kinda worked out great. This referee has been a clown all season long (as I detailed above). Chicago wasn't winning that game anyway. Astou still gets to play the next playoff game after the tech was rescinded. And plenty of attention was drawn to this guy and his overdramatic, all-about-me tendencies. Good stuff all around.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Do the players get docked if they have a bad game???
Can't players be fined/suspended for doing something "bad"? And if so, can it equal a game paycheck?
It doesn't matter because whatever the answer someone posts it isn't going to change my opinion and has no effect on what happened.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I can't get a clear screenshot from League Pass, but yeah, he is looking straight at her and then turns to talk to Quigley. It was some sort of macho power trip I guess. Where he decided to walk right at her and eject her if she doesn't move.
View attachment 46208

This came immediately after Cheyenne Parker got a tech for coming off the bench to protest the non-call when Ndour was hacked under the basket.

I don't know if this ref (Kevin Fahy) has a problem with the Sky or if he is always terrible at his job.

He was also one of the refs on this game - Sky coach James Wade says Aces star Liz Cambage was ‘protected by the refs’

Kevin Fahy is among the worst refs in the W. He was a mess during the last game he refed at the Sun Arena. The crowd was going nuts on some of his calls and called him out by name for it. He needs to find another line of work.

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Can't players be fined/suspended for doing something "bad"? And if so, can it equal a game paycheck?
We're talking about having a bad game(s). Not doing something "bad".

It doesn't matter because whatever the answer someone posts it isn't going to change my opinion and has no effect on what happened.
Of course.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
We're talking about having a bad game(s). Not doing something "bad".

Of course.
You are the one that used the term "bad game", not I. I was basing my wording on the fact that this atrocious call could of resulted in the player possibly being fined and/or suspended (I admit that I assumed that a player's pay is docked if they are suspended). So...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ref Kicked out (of the playoffs). Ndour moves on :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom