ND vs Washington Sunday 3 PM CBS Sports | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ND vs Washington Sunday 3 PM CBS Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
maybe the Silver package, when he should have the Gold package... these cable companies are evil

I purchase the "NFL Red Zone" it's an extra package deal for just 10 bucks a month. can get it with any cable package most cable companies. my roomate pays half and I pay the other half....he's ecstatic to be able to watch every single ftbl game on sundays and I'm ecstatic the package includes a wide variety of additional sports networks like almost all the conference channels (SEC, Pac12, CBS sports, etc.)

Well worth the 10 bucks a month to catch pretty much unlimited basketball and football these few months. I highly suggest anyone interested in catching great bball games and also loves football take a look into the purchase.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Ogunbuwale looks great. Westbeld and Allen very good. I haven't seen Patberg or Boley.:rolleyes:

Patberg sick today. Boley did play briefly but she's the #5 wing right now behind Ogunbowale, Mabrey2, Johnson, and Young.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Patberg sick today. Boley did play briefly but she's the #5 wing right now behind Ogunbowale, Mabrey2, Johnson, and Young.

I'm sure Notre Dame got a lot of satisfaction by winning a championship (NIT) by beating the (other) Huskies. ;)

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Hmm. ND outscored Washington by 17 in the first quarter. Since then, about mid 4th quarter, Washington has outscored Notre Dame by 11. So not that impressive for the #1 ranked team.

Closest Washington got was within 9. So the most they had outscored ND by at any point in the 2nd half was 8.

But ND led by 15 before Plum hit a 3 with :56 left, so to me it was a near draw in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Plum pats the ball too much. It's easy to guard Washington because they concentrate too much on two players and dribble too much. I watched many of their games last season and Plum dominated the ball. It got to a point where one of the players got upset and told Plum to get the other players involved. Only then did Washington start to make their late season drive. Also, based on the officiating I saw today, Uconn will have to blow ND out in order to win. ND got away with a lot of contact.

Reaction Score
and we get a rare-view of Jasmine Lister

Lister_Jasmine.jpg
Half my age but i appreciate beauty and that she is. Being a Washington fan my whole life were glad to have her.

Reaction Score
I didn't see too much of Mabrey2 today. Every time I looked for her, she was on the bench. Comments?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ogunbuwale looks great. Westbeld and Allen very good. I haven't seen Patberg or Boley.:rolleyes:
Arike is skilled and aggressive. At one point, it looked as if we might get her with DJB, Lou, and Napheesa. Geno liked Arike.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Washington was cold as ice in the first quarter and most of the first half, and really not because of ND defense - and that was the game. Washington doesn't play good enough defense to stop ND from scoring.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I didn't see too much of Mabrey2 today. Every time I looked for her, she was on the bench. Comments?

Just a function of matchups and who was playing well. Young was doing a better job on Plum.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
and we get a rare-view of Jasmine Lister

Lister_Jasmine.jpg
Was this lady among the people on the Uconn bench the past two years? If so, who is she and what was her job at Uconn?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Was this lady among the people on the Uconn bench the past two years? If so, who is she and what was her job at Uconn?
UConn Women's Graduate Assistant Jasmine Lister Takes Job At Washington

After two seasons as a graduate assistant at UConn, Jasmine Lister has been hired as an assistant coach at Washington.

Lister, 25, is a 2014 Vanderbilt graduate who played for the WNBA Los Angeles Sparks in 2015. She was an honorable mention All-American as a senior at Vanderbilt, starting all 129 games of her four-year career.

For the past two seasons, she was part of Geno Auriemma's staff for two national championships. She earned a Master's Degree in Sports Management at UConn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jasmine has a twin sister, who is also very pretty. Jasmine was a fan favorite at UConn. She holds the Vanderbilt record for minutes played. She tried to make a WNBA roster, but couldn't quite get there. She likely will be a very good coach.

lister-sisters.png

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I purchase the "NFL Red Zone" it's an extra package deal for just 10 bucks a month. can get it with any cable package most cable companies. my roomate pays half and I pay the other half....he's ecstatic to be able to watch every single ftbl game on sundays and I'm ecstatic the package includes a wide variety of additional sports networks like almost all the conference channels (SEC, Pac12, CBS sports, etc.)

Well worth the 10 bucks a month to catch pretty much unlimited basketball and football these few months. I highly suggest anyone interested in catching great bball games and also loves football take a look into the purchase.
Red Zone isnt really every game... just a whip-around of games when a team is in the "Red Zone", I like it tho. it gets right to the juicy parts.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
UConn Women's Graduate Assistant Jasmine Lister Takes Job At Washington

After two seasons as a graduate assistant at UConn, Jasmine Lister has been hired as an assistant coach at Washington.

Lister, 25, is a 2014 Vanderbilt graduate who played for the WNBA Los Angeles Sparks in 2015. She was an honorable mention All-American as a senior at Vanderbilt, starting all 129 games of her four-year career.

For the past two seasons, she was part of Geno Auriemma's staff for two national championships. She earned a Master's Degree in Sports Management at UConn.
Thank you ,DaddyChoc.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
Jasmine has a twin sister, who is also very pretty. Jasmine was a fan favorite at UConn. She holds the Vanderbilt record for minutes played. She tried to make a WNBA roster, but couldn't quite get there. She likely will be a very good coach.

lister-sisters.png
Thank you, MilfordHusky.

Reaction Score
Red Zone isnt really every game... just a whip-around of games when a team is in the "Red Zone", I like it tho. it gets right to the juicy parts.
That sucks. I never knew the Red Zone had other channels with it. I have the NFL ticket and i dont get anything else and it's a hell of a lot more then $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom