ND vs Washington Sunday 3 PM CBS Sports | The Boneyard

ND vs Washington Sunday 3 PM CBS Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Should be a great game and an opportunity to see just how good is this years ND team.

Follow it up by watching UConn vs LSU 5:30 on ESPN.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The ND v. Washington game should be fun. Kelsey is a Plum of a player.

Reaction Score
party poopers of Plum puns are the pits
Precisely-Plum is a peach of a passer and puts up points prolifically.

superpheeseSig.png

Reaction Score
Washington 78 ND 71. ND hasn't stopped anyone shooting 3's. W center is a matchup nightmare as Turner can't leave the low post area to defend outside.
If ND wins, it's because they hit a bunch of 3's or they get W. In foul trouble--W not deep.

Reaction Score
Washington 78 ND 71. ND hasn't stopped anyone shooting 3's. W center is a matchup nightmare as Turner can't leave the low post area to defend outside.
If ND wins, it's because they hit a bunch of 3's or they get W. In foul trouble--W not deep.
They will probably put Westbeld and Boley on her so Turner can stay in the post. I agree teams have been draining threes on the Irish but a lot of that is because they cant get to the basket and have no choice. Lets hop N.D. makes adjustments and takes it up a notch now that they know they have their hands full today.

Reaction Score

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I'm bummed I won't get to watch this game. Even my brother-in-law with his oodles of sports channels on his fancy DirecTV package doesn't get the CBS Sports Network :(

But I did come across this fun clip about Chantel Osahor, one of my favorite players to watch:

Watch: UW Women's Basketball player is driving force with unique jump shot

Then again you may not be missing much. ND up 14-3 already. I REALLY wish we could have seen the Green Bay game. :(

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
ND playing with force and purpose.

Reaction Score
39-22 ND at the half. ND playing good defense but not as great as the score indicates. Washington is missing a lot of open shots right now. Score could be closer. Ogunbowale is a beast!!

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I get CBS Sports Network on my fancy DirecTV package.

I know it's available but he doesn't subscribe to whatever package would include CBSSN. He gets the Big Ten Network, for example, and a metric ton of Fox sports networks, but not CBS.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I know it's available but he doesn't subscribe to whatever package would include CBSSN. He gets the Big Ten Network, for example, and a metric ton of Fox sports networks, but not CBS.
maybe the Silver package, when he should have the Gold package... these cable companies are evil

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
39-22 ND at the half. ND playing good defense but not as great as the score indicates. Washington is missing a lot of open shots right now. Score could be closer. Ogunbowale is a beast!!

Hmm. ND outscored Washington by 17 in the first quarter. Since then, about mid 4th quarter, Washington has outscored Notre Dame by 11. So not that impressive for the #1 ranked team.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Ogunbuwale looks great. Westbeld and Allen very good. I haven't seen Patberg or Boley.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom