ND vs Stanford Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ND vs Stanford Game Thread

Reaction Score
Oh my God! Blocked on the final play and Stanford goes to the final four! Notre Dame goes down!

Reaction Score
Wow I am thrilled to have been wrong.

I thought this game was over when ND started their run, and that looked to be the case when it was a 15-point game around halftime.

Credit Stanford for turning things around on offense and making stops when they had to.

I was certain the refs would call a foul on that last possession.

If we ultimately face Stanford, we're going to have to defend the perimeter a hell of a lot better than ND did.

Reaction Score
Wow I am thrilled to have been wrong.

I thought this game was over when ND started their run, and that looked to be the case when it was a 15-point game around halftime.

Credit Stanford for turning things around on offense and making stops when they had to.

I was certain the refs would call a foul on that last possession.

If we ultimately face Stanford, we're going to have to defend the perimeter a hell of a lot better than ND did.
I would not want to play Stanford. Giving Tara a week to prepare for us is scary.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I would not want to play Stanford. Giving Tara a week to prepare for us is scary.
I think the bracket is set up to only play Stanford, should they win, in the championship game. If so, it would only give Tara a day off to prepare.

Reaction Score
Unlike MM I have great respect for Tara, and it would be great to see Lou and Karlie go at it in the NC. They both want it and so deserve it. I sure hope that's how it turns out, regardless of the outcome.

Reaction Score
That was a great game to watch, congrats to Stanford and the Samuelson's. It had to make KLS happy
to see her sister get to Dallas.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
There goes my Chalk Poll. When ND got out to the big lead, I thought the game was over. ND has enough offense with their guards that they should have been able to easily win this game. IMO even though Stanford was a 2 seed and Turner is out for ND, this was a bad loss for ND. A game they should have won.

I was impressed with McPhee's play, made some clutch shots down the stretch by being patient and adjusting her shot to make layups.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I said the game was over at 32-27, and that's been absolutely correct.

Really? You'd call a game over that's still in the 2nd quarter? :eek: Be careful with making calls that early. You might have to walk them back...........like now. :rolleyes:

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
Great game and definitely very happy for the team. Not sure what will happen in Dlas, but making it to the Final Four is an accomplishment in itself. Amazing job Cardinal to be patient and not get discouraged at halftime.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom