ND should start their own conference | The Boneyard

ND should start their own conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If ND has all this power and draw (which they do) why not start their own conference. I am saying this in jest, but they can invite 8 teams (including Navy) so they have 4 games left for Mich, MSU, USC and whomever they want to rotate through. Bring the the BE BB onlies and dictate terms. Tell the FB schools that ND keeps its network, you get nothing from us for football but share the rest. In the meantime ND will deliver an NBC/Comcast deal (ND takes a 1/8 share), bowl tie ins and BCS status. Bylaws will include that ND can leave with 1 years notice and without an exit fee. I know BB schools would do this in a heartbeat and I bet a more than 7 FB schools would also jump in. Let ECU apply first :D

Reaction Score
This is making us all a little nutty.

Unless something concrete is breaking, I'm proposing a moritorium on any expansion related discussion here Friday - Sunday. I'm dying to get back to talking football.

Reaction Score
well it's unlikely that anything new is going to happen with regards to UCONN in the next few weeks. i still think there's going to be movement with other conferences - Big 12, etc, but i don't think UCONN's future will be known for a while, even tho most of us would rather, for our sanity, for it to happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom