ND posters, question from last nights game | The Boneyard

ND posters, question from last nights game

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Braker only played 7 minutes last night. I know she has a cranky knee. Anything more than that?

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Braker only played 7 minutes last night. I know she has a cranky knee. Anything more than that?
I got nothing. I just figured it was rest for her knee. Braker cannot stop herself from diving for balls unless she's on the bench. While Braker doesn't add much stats-wise, she contributes great effort and sets the defensive tone. That wasn't needed much with BC, so I bet Muffet was just resting her.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
The Ap article on the game doesn't mention anything.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I got nothing. I just figured it was rest for her knee. Braker cannot stop herself from diving for balls unless she's on the bench. While Braker doesn't add much stats-wise, she contributes great effort and sets the defensive tone. That wasn't needed much with BC, so I bet Muffet was just resting her.
Zero minutes would be resting her.

15 minutes would be monitoring her minutes.

7 minutes tells me there might be something more. I hope not. Like you said, she plays so darn hard. Love players like that.

She did start both halves, so hopefully it's just a precaution.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

7 minutes tells me there might be something more. I hope not. Like you said, she plays so darn hard. Love players like that.

She could be recovering from a cold/flu and fatigue easily. Still lots of stuff going around.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
She could be recovering from a cold/flu and fatigue easily. Still lots of stuff going around.
Yep. Damn winter. My son just got over strep. Grandkids had a stomach thing.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
My wife and ALL of our kids and grand kids have been sick over the past month... And they live all over the country from Boston to Chicago to San Diego. It has been a nasty winter for illnesses.

And speaking of illnesses, mono, water bottles, etc., I did notice that Breanna has a water bottle with her name on it. I wonder if all of the players have their own bottles. Anyone know? Makes a lot of sense if they do.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
My wife and ALL of our kids and grand kids have been sick over the past month... And they live all over the country from Boston to Chicago to San Diego. It has been a nasty winter for illnesses.

And speaking of illnesses, mono, water bottles, etc., I did notice that Breanna has a water bottle with her name on it. I wonder if all of the players have their own bottles. Anyone know? Makes a lot of sense if they do.
Yep. That's how that do it.

Reaction Score

Lets not speculate here. Why don't we wait until we hear from Muffett or Braker!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Lets not speculate here. Why don't we wait until we hear from Muffett or Braker!

You do see the difference between what I posted and you saying she is likely out for the season, don't you?

Nahh....I suppose you don't.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You do see the difference between what I posted and you saying she is likely out for the season, don't you?

Nahh....I suppose you don't.
No, DD, he doesn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member